Facts of Simply Nailogical
|Full Name:||Cristine Rotenberg|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Sibling:||One sister (Jennifer Rotenberg)|
Simply Nailogical is a Canadian YouTube content creator and Instagram sensation best known for her nail art tutorials. Simply Nailogical has created a plethora of videos that will provide her viewers with numerous ideas on how to dress up their nails for any given occasion. Similarly, she claims that her inspiration for the latest designs comes from the most unexpected places.
How old is Simply Nailogical?
On October 17, 1988, Simply Nailogical was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Her astrological sign is Libra, and she is 31 years old. She is of Canadian nationality. Her full name is Cristine Raquel Rotenberg.
Cristine’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. She does, however, have a sister, Jennifer Rotenberg. Similarly, it appears that Cristine avoids discussing her parents and other family members on social media platforms. Rotenberg also adores cats and has two lovely felines of her own.
Similarly, between 1996 and 2001, Cristine Rotenberg appeared in 15 commercials for various children’s products such as Furby and Fib Finder. She also played Young Sophia in the 2002 film “Charms for the Easy Life” when she was 13 years old. She did, however, stop taking on acting roles when she was about twelve years old in order to concentrate on her studies.
Carleton University awarded her a master’s degree in sociology with a concentration in criminology in 2014. Her master’s thesis is on self-injury in prisoners as a result of prison conditions. Similarly, she works as an analyst for Statistics Canada.
What is Simply Nailogical’s Net Worth?
Cristine’s net worth is estimated to be $6 million. Her primary sources of income are her YouTube channels. She also sells her own nail polish and makes money through collaborations.
Is Simply Nailogical single?
Cristine Rotenberg has a common-law partner named Ben Mazowita. They started dating in 2012. He frequently appears in her many YouTube videos as a “drink slave” or participates in her YouTube videos. Similarly, Ben is well-known as the current #50 top scorer in the original Donkey Kong, with approximately 971,000 points. Aside from YouTube and her work, Cristine has a lovely life. Cristine enjoys shopping and going to the movies with her boyfriend, just like any other girl.
How tall is Simply Nailogical?
Simply Nailogical is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 62 kg. Her other body measurements, such as her chest size, waist size, hip size, and bicep size, are unknown. Cristine has dark brown hair and light brown eyes.
Career line of Simply Nailogical
- Simply Nailogical was interviewed in several nail-focused publications about her nail art, interest in nail polish, and online tutorials. J-14 magazine describes her as “the face of nail art in the internet world.”
- Similarly, she launched her Simply Nailogical blog in February 2014. Prior to making videos, she shared pictures of her nail art on her blog and on Instagram for nearly a year before being asked to create longer videos on YouTube. Furthermore, her blog has been inactive since June 2016.
- Cristine Rotenberg launched her first channel, Simply Nailogical, in 2014. Initially, she concentrated on short nail art videos that were less than two minutes long, though some were as short as one minute. Later, she began to record voice-overs in her videos, lengthened her tutorials, and eventually appeared on-camera.
- Similarly, in June 2016, Rotenberg posted a video of herself applying over 100 coats of nail polish, titled “100+ Coats of Nail Polish #POLISHMOUNTAIN.” That video quickly went viral and was copied by many other YouTubers, including Jenna Marbles.
- Furthermore, the Daily Dot named it one of 2016’s most popular video trends. Then, not long after she posted the video, her subscriber count more than doubled. Her video was also featured in the Fine Brothers’ College Kids React series in August 2016.
- Then, in September 2015, Cristine launched her second YouTube channel, Simply Not Logical. She began posting videos there in August 2016, with her first video titled “SimplyMailogical #1.” On this channel, she primarily shares vlogs and content other than her usual nail art tutorials, such as mail opening, outtakes, and more.
- Similarly, in April 2019, Cristine Rotenberg’s Simply Nailogical channel was the 19th most popular YouTube channel in Canada, with over 6.8 million subscribers and 1.2 billion views.
- In addition, in February 2020, Cristine and Mazowita launched SimplyPodLogical, a Simply Nailogical podcast. In an April 2020 episode of the podcast, Mazowita and Rotenberg interviewed Dr. Howard Njoo, the Canadian government’s deputy chief public health officer, about COVID-19.
- Cristine Rotenberg has worked with several nail polish companies to create collections or specific colors. Similarly, F.U.N. Lacquer’s Simplynailogical collection included six holographic colors in three distinct shades: pink, blue, and black, each with its own linear holo version.
- She also promoted the collection in a video on her YouTube channel and on her blog.
- In addition, in collaboration with the website Live Love Polish, Cristine released two Starrily brand nail polishes named “Menchie the Cat” and “Zyler the Cat,” after her cats. In addition, the polishes “Hustler” and “Adventure Capitalist” were included in the same set.
- Cristine debuted her own nail polish line, Holo Taco, in July 2019. The name of the brand is derived from her habit of referring to nail polish top coats as “tacos” in her YouTube videos. In 2017, she began brainstorming for the business, and in 2018, she began prototyping polishes.
- Similarly, the original Holo Taco collection included two opaque polishes (“one coat black” and “royal-tea blue”) as well as three holographic topcoats. Surprisingly, the collection sold out in less than two hours.
- Cristine Rotenberg also owns the other two YouTube channels, SimplyPodLogicalHighlights and Holo Taco. She plans to launch these channels in 2020 and 2019, respectively.
- She is very active on both of these channels and regularly shares videos on them.