Facts of Sofia Jamora
|Full Name:||Sofia Jamora|
|Net Worth:||$300 thousand|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Model, Instagram Star|
Sofia Jamora is a well-known American model, Instagram star, and social media sensation. Sofia Jamora is well-known for being the face of online Lolli Valfre’s swimwear line and has been featured in publications such as Sports Illustrated.
How old is Sofia Jamora?
Sofia Jamora was born on May 6, 1997, in the United States of America. She is 23 years old. She grew up in Calabasas, California, and is of Pacific Islander descent. Her zodiac sign is Taurus, and she is an American nationality.
Sofia also has a dog as a pet. She has not revealed any information about her early life, parents, siblings, or educational background. So far, she has kept her private life private.
How much is Sofia Jamora’s Net Worth?
Sofia has received no awards or nominations. She has, however, won the hearts of thousands of her fans and followers through her amazing modeling. She makes a good living from her modeling career and her social media accounts. Her estimated net worth is $300,000, but she has not revealed her actual salary. As a result of her earnings, she has been able to live comfortably.
Is Sofia Jamora single?
Sofia was in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend, Spencer Mow. Spencer Mow is a well-known Instagram sensation. On his Instagram account, he also keeps his fans up to date on his personal life. She has not, however, disclosed any information about her previous relationships, previous engagements, or previous affairs. She is also not ready to marry anytime soon and is concentrating on her career.
Controversies of Sofia Jamora
Sofia accused clothing label Oh Polly of failing to pay her for canceled shoots in April 2020. She left a series of messages on the internet. She claimed that the company’s executives owe her money after several work projects were cancelled. One of the jobs is said to have been canceled at the last minute due to the wildfires that ravaged California the previous year. Furthermore, Sofia claims she should be paid even though the shoot was canceled due to hazardous weather conditions.
She wrote on Instagram, “How is it fair as a model to be confirmed on a booking and have it canceled within 24 hours and the client feel the need not to pay?” “Also, considering my health and safety as a large company, you should check news reports such as fires [sic] and not place people in your employ in such extreme conditions. @ohpolly has not responded to any of this because they will continue to use my images.” Oh Polly representatives have removed all of Sofia’s images and videos since she posted her claims online.
One of the statements she posted included a message from an Oh Polly representative, who insisted the company owed Jamora no money. Sofia received a message from a customer service manager after she posted about the situation. It stated, “We owe Sofia no money.” The shoot was called off due to a fire in Los Angeles. Also, her agency agreed that we didn’t have to pay her because she didn’t have to work. All hairstylists and make-up artists agreed that no payment would be required…” Sofia, on the other hand, insisted she was not represented by an agency at the time.
How tall is Sofia Jamora?
She has stunning green eyes and brown hair. Her height is 5ft 6in and she weighs around 55 kg. As a model, she takes great care of her body. Her body measurements are 32-24-37 inches.
Career line of Sofia Jamora
- Sofia, a Taurus, is a model with Freedom Models in Los Angeles and Next Models. She is also the face of the Lolli Valfre brand. She began modeling for Frankie Bikinis and LovePiper. Sofia started her Instagram account in August of 2014.
- In June 2015, when the Lolli Valfre campaign for her line ValfreXLolli was released, her followers skyrocketed. Sofia appears in the Welcome to Miami campaign alongside model Naressa Valdez.
- Similarly, Zayn Malik included Sofia in his songs Let Me and Entertainer. Zayn and Sofia kiss in the Let Me music video. Fashion and bikini-related Instagram posts began to gain a lot of traction. This resulted in more endorsements from fashion and clothing brands such as ‘Oh Polly,’ ‘Windsor,’ and ‘Tobi.’
- Furthermore, according to Mail Online, during the Frankies Bikinis presentation at Miami Swim Week in 2017. Sofia was dancing down the runway in a one-piece bathing suit when she had the embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at the end of the catwalk.
- She quickly swiveled around and re-adjusted her costume before exiting the stage. Later, she smiled at the other models in the show and blew kisses to the audience. The YouTube video of the incident has been viewed over 30,000 times.
- In an interview, she explained how she got into modeling: ‘I was at a trunk show in Westlake at Kate and Lace when Mimi (co-founder of Frankies Bikinis) approached me and asked if I’d ever modeled before and if I’d like to.’ From there, I shot with Frankies, which led to a slew of new opportunities for me!’
- Furthermore, her swimwear, fashion, and lifestyle-related posts, as well as images from various cities and countries, have only added to her ever-growing social media following. With more brand endorsements and modeling opportunities, Sofia Jamora is one of the top models to watch in the coming decade.