Sommer Ray is a well-known American fitness and bikini model and athlete. Sommer Ray is also well-known for the fitness routines she shares on her social media platforms.
Early Life of Sommer Ray
Sommer Ray was born on September 15, 1996, in Larkspur, Colorado, and she is currently 23 years old. Her father and mother were both competitive bodybuilders. Sommer’s mother’s name is Shannon Ray, and her father’s name is unknown. Her mother has also worked as a beauty blogger and an Instagram model.
Sommer is of mixed heritage, as her mother is Czechoslovakian and her father was adopted. Sommer’s older sister, Savana, and her younger sister, Skylyn, are both social media celebrities. Bronson is their other sibling. Sommer had to move around a lot as a child because of her parents’ jobs. However, the Ray family eventually relocated to Lone Tree, Colorado, and settled down. Sommer’s educational path is unknown. At her age, she could be a university graduate unless she decides to discontinue her studies and educational journey. She has the nationality of American and Czechoslovakian ancestry.
Is Sommer Ray dating Currently?
Sommer Ray is currently single. Sommer Ray is a bikini athlete, model, and social media sensation. She was most recently linked to Max Ehrich in October 2017. Max is a 27-year-old Marlboro, New Jersey native. He is also a model and a former ‘The Young and the Restless’ actor.
Sommer met Max through a mutual friend, actor Bella Thorne. They also attended the ‘Happy Death Day’ premiere at ‘Universal Studios’ in Hollywood in October 2017. The couple has been spotted together on several occasions since then. Their current relationship status is unknown. However, Sommer was linked to another man named Eduardo Isaiah Chacon before the end of 2018.
Similarly, Ray sparked rumors when she and rapper Justina Valentine kissed on MTV’s Wild ‘N Out in November 2017. Valentine is a rapper, singer, songwriter, and model from Passaic County, New Jersey, best known for her singles “Candy Land” featuring rapper Fetty Wap, “All The Way,” and “Unbelievable.”
In 2017, the fitness model Ray was also linked with a popular Youtuber, Bryan Le, better known as “RiceGum.” However, the presumed lovers were later chastised for faking their relationship for publicity and to increase viewership for their channel and ‘Clout Gang.’
Controversies of Sommer Ray
Sommer has made a name for herself as a bikini athlete and an internet sensation. Her stunning photos, which are widely available on the internet, have, however, landed her in a number of controversies. People accused Sommer of posting such photos in order to gain attention. Some of her detractors once claimed that posting photos of herself in skimpy outfits was an easy way for her to make money.
Sommer responded to such hate comments in one of her videos, in which she stated that she had no shame in doing what she did and that she was the one who paid her bills. Sommer was embroiled in yet another controversy when her YouTube video editor Soloin posted a video complaining that she had not paid him. They eventually got to the bottom of the problem.
How much does Sommer Ray earn?
Sommer has yet to receive any recognition for her awards and dedication. Sommer has published 81 videos, totaling more than 70.4 million views. She also makes one new video every month on average. Her self-titled YouTube channel receives 115k video views per day and 1.7k new subscribers on a daily basis. Sommer Ray has a net worth of $153,000 USD as of March 2020, based solely on her YouTube channel.
What is the Height of Sommer Ray?
Sommer is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 55 kgs, according to her body measurements. Similarly, her chest-waist-hip measurements are 32-24-37 inches. Unfortunately, her dress and shoe sizes are not available. Sommer has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Sommer Ray
- Sommer is a bikini athlete, model, and social media sensation. She has won numerous bodybuilding and fitness competitions and has a large online fan base. Sommer’s parents have also been involved in bodybuilding. She is very active on social media, where she regularly posts content about fitness and bodybuilding.
- Sommer has a YouTube channel where she shares her fitness secrets. She is a member of the ‘Clout Gang,’ a group of well-known YouTubers. Her Instagram account is full of jaw-dropping selfies that have captivated millions of followers.
- But, alas, Sommer’s internet fame has also brought her a few controversies.
- Sommer began her fitness journey at the age of 15 when her family relocated to Lone Tree, Colorado. Her father instructed her on all aspects of fitness, bodybuilding, and workouts. She began with weight-lifting sessions.
- She started in her basement gym, which she had set up. It only took her a year to get the body she needed to compete in bikini competitions.
- Soon after, she won two trophies at the 2015 NPC Colorado State Championship, in the categories ‘Bikini Class D’ and ‘Bikini Teen.’ The same year, she finished 16th at the NPC USA Championship. Sommer launched her social-media career the following year, posting photos and videos on Instagram. Sommer quickly became an internet sensation after her stunning photographs went viral.
- Sommer celebrated her 15 million Instagram followers by posting a twerk video. However, she had established her online presence much earlier, in 2013, when she posted a few amusing Vine videos. Sommer was named the “Lovely Lady of the Day” by Sports Illustrated in 2016.
- Sommer later changed her mind and decided to become a bikini model. Her diet and workout routine had been drastically altered. Sommer was advised by the concerned party to eat more lean proteins, green vegetables, and fruits.
- She also needed to reduce her caloric intake. Her workout routine was more focused on her lower body. Sommer sculpted her perfect bikini body after months of rigorous workouts and low-carb diets.
- Several swimwear manufacturers approached her to model for their campaigns. Sommer was hired as a bikini model by Myokore. This company makes bungee accessories. Sommer also has a YouTube channel where she posts content about fitness and workouts.
- She also shares other entertaining content, such as music videos, challenges, and pranks.
- Some of her most popular videos on her channel include Q&A with Sommer Ray, Life of Sommer Ray, God Church Music Video | BEHIND THE SCENES, Getting Ready with Sommer Ray!, and Touch My Body Challenge with Alissa Violet, and ‘PICKING UP MY NEW CAR.
- The channel has over a million subscribers. Sommer is also a member of the ‘Clout Gang,’ a group of popular YouTubers. She has also appeared in the MTV sketch comedy series Wild ‘N Out. Sommer also has a merchandise line that she sells on her personal shopping site.