Song Geon-hee is a South Korean actor. Song Geon-hee rose to prominence after starring in a number of TV shows and films, including “Love Alarm,” “Sky Castle,” “Arthdal Chronicles,” and “Missing: The Other Side.”
How old is Song Geon-hee?
Song Geon-hee was born on August 16, 1997, and is now 23 years old. He was born in Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea, and his zodiac sign is Leo. Similarly, his name is written in Korean as. Furthermore, Song Geon-hee has not disclosed any information about his parents, siblings, or other family members. Furthermore, Geon-hee attended Sejong University, but there is no information on what subject he majored in.
Who is Song Geon-hee’s Girlfriend?
There is no verified information about Song Geon-relationship hee’s status or love affairs. At the moment, the young actor is most likely more concerned with his acting career than with love affairs. Or he could be keeping his relationship details private.
How tall is Song Geon-hee?
Song Geon-hee is approximately 178 cm (5 feet 8 inches) tall and weighs approximately 62 kgs. Aside from that, there is no information available about Song’s other body measurements, such as his biceps, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, and so on.
Furthermore, actor Song Geon-hee has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color. For his character in Missing: The Other Side, the actor dyed his hair sand-blonde. Song’s blood type is “A,” and his Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Type is the Protagonist, aka ENFJ (Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging).
Career line of Song Geon-hee
- Song Geon-hee is a South Korean actor in his early twenties. The actor rose to prominence as Park Young-jae in Sky Castle. He went on to play Marx in the Netflix series Love Alarm. He collaborated on Love Alarm with actor Kim So-hyun.
- The young actor also appeared in the web series Flat and Hello Stranger in 2017. Geon-hee played Yeon Woo in the former and Lee Ri-on in the latter. The rising star made his television debut in the 2018 JTBC drama Gangnam Beauty.
- Geon-hee collaborated with Im Soo-hyang, Cha Eun-woo, Jo Woo-ri, and Kwak Dong-yeon on the main roles for this project.
- Then he had his breakthrough role in the JTBC drama Sky Castle, which aired from 2018 to 2019. He portrayed Park Young-jae in this film, alongside Yum Jung-ah, Lee Tae-ran, Yoon Se-ah, Oh Na-ra, and Kim Seo-hyung in the main roles.
- Furthermore, in 2019, Geon-hee worked on a total of four projects. In episodes 3 and 4, he appeared as the character Shin Jung-hoo in the JTBC drama At Eighteen. Likewise, he played Black Tongue in the TVN drama Arthdal Chronicles. Geon-hee collaborated with well-known actors in the main roles, including Jang Dong-gun, Song Joong-ki, Kim Ji-won, and Kim Ok-vin
- Song Geon-hee also appeared in the 2019 KBS2 drama The Tale of Nokdu as Jeon Hwang-tae. Geon-hee starred as Crown Prince in the JTBC drama Mystic Pop-up Bar in the year 2020. In the same year, he played Thomas Cha in the OCN drama Missing: The Other Side. He then appeared in the JTBC drama 18 as Si Woo once more.
- Similarly, Song Geon-hee is set to star/act in the 2023 TV series Exelixia as Park Young-jae. He also appeared in the KBS2 television film Birthday Letter. In the year 2019, he worked on this project as Kim Moo-Gil.
- Furthermore, the young actor has worked on a few web-series. He portrayed Yeon Woo in the 2017 web series Flat, Lee Ri-on in the 2017 web series Hello Stranger, and Kwon Ki-woo in the 2018 series It’s Okay Even If It’s Trivial.
- Aside from the aforementioned dramas and series, Geon-hee has appeared in a number of other projects, including Not Alright, But It’s Alright, Replaylist, The Fiery Priest, Life is a Puzzle, Until the Lips Touch, Ordinary Feeling, Just Let Me Stay Still, Hot Weather, The Boys, and Law of Attraction.
- JG Entertainment also represents actor Song Geon-hee. Choi Min Je and Kim Hyun Ji are two other well-known and rising stars who have signed with this entertainment company.