Facts of Sophia Hardison
|Full Name:||Sophia Hardison|
|Birthday:||September 27, 1966|
Sophia Hardison is an American VIP youngster who is known as the single offspring of the ex-couple, Kadeem Hardison and Chante Moore. Her dad, Kadeem is an entertainer and chief who is broadly known for his principal job Dwayne Cleofis Wayne in the NBC show, A Different World. Though her mom, Chante is an artist lyricist, entertainer, TV character, and creator who characterized herself as a vocalist of R&B.
How old is Sophia Hardison?
Sophia Hardison was born on September 27, 1966, in New York City, New York, USA. Furthermore, she is of African-American ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
Sophia was raised by her actor father, Kadeem Hardison, and singer-songwriter mother, Chante Moore. She grew up with her younger stepbrother, Kenny Lattimore Jr, who was born on April 10, 2003.
What is Sophia Hardison’s net worth?
Because there are no records of Sophia Hardison’s profession to date, her actual income source and net worth are unknown. Her mother, Chante, has a fortune of $1.5 million. She also earns a lot of money from her singing career, as well as other contracts, endorsements, live performances, and so on.
Similarly, Chantie’s songs and albums are selling well. Sophia’s father, on the other hand, makes a good living as an actor. In 2020, his net worth is estimated to be around $2 million. Sophia, on the other hand, is justifiably pleased with her parents’ earnings.
The Failed Marriage of Chante and Kadeem’s Parents
Kadeem, 54, and Chante, 52, exchanged wedding vows in front of their loved ones and family members on November 17, 1997. However, after three years together, the former couple divorced in the year 2000.
Following her divorce from her first actress, Moore remarried singer Kenny Lattimore in a private wedding ceremony on New Year’s Day 2002. But, on July 27, 2011, she divorced Kenny once more. Sophia’s father, Kadeem Hardison, is currently dating his Actress girlfriend, Cree Summer.
Is Sophia Hardison Single?
Sophia Hardison is currently single. So far, there are no records of her relationships or affairs. She mostly keeps her personal information to herself. Similarly, Sophia hasn’t been seen with any men who could be her boyfriend. Sophia posted a photo with a guy on her Instagram account on December 26, 2015, wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.
Nonetheless, Sophia hasn’t revealed the identity of the man. Furthermore, she has not been the subject of any controversies or rumors regarding her personal life. She currently resides in San Francisco, California.
Sophia Hardison’s Career Line
- Sophia Hardison does not have a profession; however, her mother, Chante, began her career on September 29, 1992, with the release of her debut album, Precious.
- Later, on November 15, 1994, she released her second album, A Love Supreme, which peaked at number sixty-four on the Billboard 200 albums chart.
- In 1999, she also released her third studio album, This Moment Is Mine.
- Sophia’s mother released her fourth album, Things That Lovers Do, in 2003.
- In addition, on June 17th, 2008, she released her fifth solo album, Love the Woman.
- She signed a new record deal with Shanachie Entertainment and released her solo album, Moore Is More, on July 30, 2013.
- Her other works include The Rise of the Phoenix and Christmas Back to You (2017).
- She recently debuted her new single, One Love, with musical artist Lewis Sky.