Facts of Stella McCartney:
|Full Name:||Stella McCartney|
|Net Worth:||$75 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Sibling:||James, Mary; Half sisters: Heather and Beatrice|
|Father:||Sir Paul McCartney|
Stella McCartney is a well-known fashion designer. Stella McCartney is the daughter of former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney. She is a vegetarian designer who does not use animal products like leather or fur in her designs or brand.
How old is Stella McCartney?
Stella Nina McCartney was born on September 13, 1971, in Lambeth, London, England. She is now 49 years old. Her mother is Linda Louise McCartney, an American musician, photographer, and animal rights activist, and her father is Sir Paul McCartney, an English musician and former Beatle. She also has a sister, Mary, a brother, James, and two half-sisters, Heather and Beatrice.
During their childhood, the McCartney siblings traveled the world with their musician parents and their band Wings. Almost the entire McCartney family is a lifelong vegetarian. As a result, Stella’s vegetarian upbringing was heavily reflected in her work. Linda, her mother, died from breast cancer in 1998.
Education of Stella McCartney
Despite coming from a well-known family, Stella’s parents wanted her and her siblings to attend local East Sussex state schools. Bexhill College was one of the schools involved. Stella also attended Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication and Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design. She interned at Christian Lacroix at the age of 16 and honed her cutting skills at Edward Sexton. In a nutshell, Stella focused her education on becoming a fashion designer.
How much is the Net Worth of Stella McCartney?
Stella McCartney’s estimated net worth is $75 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Similarly, she owns Stella McCartney, a fashion label with 51 stores in Manhattan, Tokyo, Los Angeles, and London.
Achievements and Awards of Stella McCartney
Stella McCartney has received numerous awards for her outstanding work in the fashion industry. She was named “Designer of the Year” at numerous award ceremonies, including Vogue (2000), Glamour (2004), Elle (2007), British (2007), and Spanish (2008) Style Awards. She also received the “Woman of Courage” Award in 2000 for her work against the dreadful disease cancer. Similarly, she received the title of “Organic Style Woman” in 2005 and the “Green Designer” Award in 2008.
Stella has received some remarkable honors in addition to these awards. The most incredible of them all is the Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE), which was bestowed by British Queen Elizabeth II on March 26, 2013. She was given the OBE for her contributions to fashion. Another notable achievement is the “Special Recognition Award for Innovation” at the Fashion Awards.
Stella was also named Glamour magazine’s “Woman of the Year” in 2009. In the same year, she was honored by the National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) and named one of the Times 100 most influential people in the world by Times magazine.
Who is the Husband of Stella McCartney?
Stella McCartney’s husband is Alasdhair Willis, the creative director of the shoe brand ‘Hunter.’ On 30 August 2003, the couple married at Mount Stuart House. Similarly, they had their first child in 2005. Miller Alasdhair James Willis was his name. They also have three other children, Bailey (2006), Beckett (2008), Miller, and Reiley.
How Tall is Stella McCartney?
Stella has a slim build, standing 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing 55 kg. Likewise, her dress size is 4 and her shoe size is 8. Similarly, her chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-26-35 inches, and her bra size is 32C. Her blue eyes and natural blonde hair are also distinguishing features on her face.
Career Line of Stella McCartney
- Stella McCartney began her career in fashion design at the age of 13 when she created her first jacket. In the early 1990s, she received her design education at Ravensbourne College and Central Saint Martins.
- Stella, a lifelong vegetarian, prohibits the use of leather and fur in her brands. She is an outspoken advocate for animal rights and a supporter of PETA, an NGO dedicated to animal welfare.
- Similarly, she has owned a fashion brand under her own name since 2001, in collaboration with Kering. However, the business partners split up in April 2018 when Stella decided to purchase and take over the fashion empire.
- In November 2016, she debuted her first menswear collection, inspired by her father. In addition to fashion design, McCartney launched her perfume in 2003 and a skincare line called CARE in January 2007.
- Stella McCartney established the Stella McCartney Cares Foundation. It is a charitable foundation dedicated to breast cancer, the disease that took her mother’s life.