Facts of Stephanie Ruhle
|Full Name:||Stephanie Rulhe|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Journalist, Writer and News Anchor|
|Kids:||Three (Harrison, Reese, and Drew Hubbard)|
Stephanie Ruhle is an American journalist, writer, political and business correspondent, and news anchor. Stephanie Ruhle is an anchor for MSNBC and a co-anchor for NBC’s Weekend TODAY. She also worked as an anchor and managing editor for Bloomberg Television, as well as an editor-at-large for Bloomberg News. This position required her to co-host Bloomberg, Bloomberg TV’s flagship morning show featuring global thought leaders in business, technology, and media.
How old is Stephanie Ruhle?
Stephanie Ruhle was born on December 24, 1975, in Park Ridge, New Jersey, USA. Stephanie Leigh Ruhle’s given name is Stephanie Leigh Ruhle, and she is of American nationality. Similarly, she is 44 years old and a Capricorn. She is of Caucasian descent and practices Christianity.
Furthermore, Ruhle was born to Frank and Lousie Ruhle. Her sister lives in Ridgewood, and her grandparents lived in Fort Lee. During her college years, she also lived in Guatemala, Italy, and Kenya to pursue her majors.
Stephanie attended ‘Lehigh University’ in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and graduated in 1997 with a bachelor’s degree in international business. She studied her major subjects in Italy, Guatemala, and Kenya. Later that year, she returned to Lehigh to deliver the commencement address.
How much is Stephanie Ruhle net worth?
Stephane’s net worth is estimated to be in the $5 million range. Stephanie is paid $2 million per year by NBC and MSNBC for her work as an anchor and correspondent. Their house is a four-story townhouse that the Hubbards reportedly paid $7.5 million for.
Who is Stephanie Ruhle married to?
Stephanie met Andy Hubbard while working for ‘Credit Suisse,’ and the two married in 2002 after a few years of courtship. Andy is a former hedge funder and co-CEO of HausMart since 2018, when they both worked in finance. Harrison, Reese, and daughter Drew Hubbard are the couple’s three children. In 2017, the family relocated from Tribeca to Manhattan.
How tall is Stephanie Ruhle?
Stephanie is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 51kg. Her body measurements are 34-25-34 inches. Similarly, her bra size is 34B. Stephanie has dark brown eyes and black hair. Ruhle has a fair complexion and a well-kept slim body.
Career line of Stephanie Ruhle
- As a student, she worked as an intern for Merrill Lynch, and shortly after graduation, she joined ‘Credit Suisse’ in 1997. She worked for the Swiss multinational financial services holding company for six years, specializing in hedge fund sales, before becoming a vice president of Credit Suisse First Boston.
- In 2003, she joined ‘Deutsche Bank,’ where she worked as a credit salesperson with hedge funds.
- She eventually rose to the position of managing director in Global Markets Senior Relationship Management in the global banking and financial services company, which she left after eight years.
- During her time at ‘Deutsche Bank,’ she established the Global Market Women’s Network, which assisted women in assuming leadership positions. Ruhle joined the private financial software, data, and media company ‘Bloomberg L.P.’ after fourteen years in the finance industry.
- She joined the company’s global television network ‘Bloomberg Television’ in October 2011. She worked as a managing editor and news anchor for ‘Bloomberg Television.’
- She co-hosted ‘Inside Track,’ a two-hour early morning investing program aimed at a US audience, with Erik Schatzker. In 2012, she and Schatzker joined the two-hour late-morning program ‘Market Makers.’ She also co-hosted the show ‘Bloomberg GO’ with co-anchor David Westin.
- She remained the editor-at-large of the international news agency ‘Bloomberg News,’ a wire service division of ‘Bloomberg L.P.’
- She profiled several big names, including Donald Trump, business tycoon and TV personality who is currently serving as the 45th President of the United States; Terry Lundgren, CEO and Chairman of Macy’s; Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO of ‘JP Morgan’; Lloyd Blankfein, CEO of ‘Goldman Sachs’; and Michael Bloomberg, founder, owner, and CEO of ‘Bloomberg L.P.’
- She was the first reporter, along with Bloomberg reporters Mary Childs and Bradley Keoun, to break the story of London-based trader Bruno Iksil, dubbed the “London Whale,” who was responsible for the 2012 JPMorgan Chase trading loss.
- She currently works as an NBC News politics and business correspondent, anchors MSNBC Live, and writes a column for Shape.com.