Facts of Steven Suptic
|Full Name:||Steven Suptic|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star|
Steven Suptic is a well-known YouTuber and vlogger who is known for his channel ‘Sugar Pine 7’. Steven Suptic began by making Minecraft-related videos under the moniker ‘MlgHwnT.’
How old is Steven Suptic?
Steven Suptic, who was born on February 6, 1993, is a talented 27-year-old man. He’s from Illinois originally. He eventually relocated to California. Aquarius is his horoscope sign. He once mentioned his father in a YouTube video but did not name him. In addition, he has not disclosed any additional information about his childhood, education, or family background. Winnie and Littlefoot are two of his dogs.
Who is Steven Suptic Wife?
Steven is married to Alyssa Terry, a stunning woman. He frequently travels to foreign destinations with Alyssa, an actress. There isn’t a lot of information on them. Similarly, he has not become involved in any rumors or controversies that could jeopardize his career or personal life.
How much is Steven Suptic Net Worth?
Steven is a well-known social media personality who has amassed a large following on his various social media platforms. On Instagram, he has amassed over 10.8K followers. He also has over 287.2K followers on Twitter. His YouTube channel, ‘Sugar Pine 7,’ has over 1.07 million subscribers. Furthermore, when it comes to his earnings and net worth, he may make a good living. His net worth is estimated to be in the $400k range. He could be having a good time with his friends and family.
In 2017, Sugar Pine 7’s Alternative Lifestyle was named Show of the Year by the Streamy Awards. In 2017, they went to RTX Austin, and in 2018, they went to RTX Sydney. In addition, they released their first short film, The Woods, a “cheesy horror story,” at the beginning of November 2017. Sugar Pine 7 was named “the pinnacle of YouTube content creation” by Kyle Kizu of The Daily Californian.
How tall is Steven Suptic?
Steven is a 6-foot-2-inch tall man. There is no additional information available on his body measurements, such as weight, chest-waist-hip, shoe size, dress size, and so on. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is light brown.
Career line of Steven Suptic
- Steven began his YouTube career as ‘MIgHwnT’ on January 6, 2011. His channel specialized in Minecraft commentary videos and animated videos. It quickly grew in popularity, and it even featured collaborations with other YouTubers such as ‘AviatorGaming,’ ‘SkyDoesMinecraft,’ ‘MunchingBrotato,’ and ‘BurtGasm.’
- Steven had become one of YouTube’s most popular gamers by 2014 when he launched a second channel called ‘HWNTwo,’ which was not focused on Minecraft.
- Steven has also created animated series such as “To Kill a YouTuber” and “Wild Adventures.”
- Similarly, on March 16, 2015, he began working on the channel with Reina Scully under the direction of Philip DeFranco, the creator of SourceFed’. They launched the ‘Super Panic Frenzy’ YouTube channel, which featured gaming videos and other content in English and Japanese.
- On August 9, 2016, the channel was shut down. During this time, he also had two very popular animated YouTube series, ‘To Kill a YouTuber’ and ‘Wild Adventures.’
- He was already dissatisfied with Minecraft by the end of 2015. Similarly, he had done almost all types of game-related videos and had begun to focus on his original vlogs.
- He renamed his channel ‘The Steven Suptic Experience’ in 2016. He went on to post videos of fun challenges and skits.
- On July 13, 2015, he uploaded his first video, titled “Bro Threesome,” which quickly became the most popular video on his rebranded channel, garnering over 1 million views to date.
- In addition, due to his close relationship with Philip DeFranco, he was cast as the main host of ‘SourceFed’ in September 2016. He joined the team until the channel was shut down on March 25, 2017.
- His ideas, creativity, and hosting abilities all contributed significantly to the channel becoming one of the most popular of all time.
- In 2017, he began focusing on his own channel, which was renamed ‘Sugar Pine 7′ once more. He hired Autumn Farrell, an ex-‘SourceFed’ editor, who improved the quality of his videos on the channel.
- Some of his most popular videos include ‘I hired Autumn, and here’s why,’ ‘Sourcefed’s April Fool’s prank,’ and ‘Just a Couple Friends – Acoustic (Music Video).’
- In addition, he created the popular comedy web series ‘Alternative Lifestyle.’ He also began doing podcasts on his channel, titled ‘Beyond the Pine.’
- Many of his videos include popular YouTubers such as ‘ParkerGames’ and ‘KKComics.’ He is also linked to channels such as ‘Rooster Teeth’ and ‘Let’s Play.’