Storm Reid is an actress from the United States. Storm Reid is best known for her role as Meg Murry in the fantasy film A Wrinkle in Time (2018). She is also well-known for her work on television shows such as ‘Adam DeVine’s House Party,’ ‘NCIS: Los Angeles,’ and ‘Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn.’
How old is Storm Reid?
Storm Reid was born on July 1, 2003, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Her current age is 17 years. She is of American nationality and Caucasian ethnicity. She spent her childhood in Atlanta, Georgia, with her friends and family. Her father’s name is Rodney Reid, and his mother’s name is Robyn Simpson. Her sister’s name is unknown. So far, little is known about her education.
How much is Storm Reid’s Net Worth?
As an American actress, her net worth is estimated to be around $500,000, and she earns an average salary of $15, 000 from her successful career.
Is Storm Reid single?
Storm Reid is currently single. She does not appear to have been involved in any recent dating affairs. She appears to be focused on her career and does not wish to spend time in any type of relationship. But there was a dating rumor when she was frequently seen with offscreen fellow actor Sayeed Shahid; their relationship status was unknown. They also spend time together at events and in different locations.
How tall is Storm Reid?
Her body measurements are 30-22-30 inches. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 42 kilograms. She has dark brown hair and eyes.
Career line of Storm Reid
- She began her career as a child, at the age of three, when she began acting. She appeared in a few television commercials before making her film debut in the 2012 short film ‘The Girls of Summer.’ The following year, she played Emily in ’12 Years a Slave.’
- The drama film also starred Michael Fassbender, Paul Dano, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Giamatti, Sarah Paulson, Lupita Nyong’o, Alfre Woodard, and Brad Pitt.
- Reid also appeared in the short film “The Spirit Game,” as well as the television dramas “The Thundermans” and “Adam DeVine’s House Party.” This was followed by appearances on ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ and ‘Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn.’
- Reid appeared in the 2015 film ‘The Summoning.’ That same year, she co-starred with Paula Jai Parker in Rusty Cundieff’s ‘White Water,’ the story of a young black boy in segregated 1963 Opelika, Alabama, who becomes obsessed with the desire to drink from the “white’s only” drinking fountain.
- Similarly, in 2016, the actress played a significant role in the film “Gemma,” which starred Anya Margolin and Isabella Margolin.
- The same year, Reid starred as Aki in ‘An American Girl: Lea to the Rescue,’ a family drama about an adventurous young girl who travels to a Brazilian forest and discovers a way to find her missing brother. Reid was also cast as Sparkle in Ken Feinberg’s “Santa’s Boot Camp” in 2016, alongside Eric Roberts, Elijah Marcano, Kyla-Drew, Doug Kaye, and William J. Harrison.
- In 2017, she starred as Tina Wolfe in the sci-fi drama ‘Sleight.’ The film, which follows a street magician in Los Angeles, grossed $4 million worldwide on a $250,000 budget. Reid then played Patricia Crawford in the comedy-drama film ‘A Happening of Monumental Proportions.’
- In 2018, the young actress starred in the sci-fi adventure film ‘A Wrinkle in Time.’ She went on to star in the films ‘Relive’ and ‘Killing Winston Jones,’ both of which were released in 2019.
- The storm first appeared in her first TV commercial when she was three years old, and in her first short film when she was nine. In 2013, she co-starred with Kira Kosarin in an episode of the Nickelodeon series The Thundermans. Storm went on to play Abigail in the film Killing Winston Jones and Sparkle in Santa’s Boot Camp.
- Reid was cast as the lead in the 2016 film A Wrinkle in Time. In 2019, she began her role as Gia in HBO’s Euphoria. She appeared in an episode of Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn in 2014.