Super Mario Richie is a young Canadian YouTube sensation. Super Mario Richie rose to prominence at a young age for his content involving plush doll characters from Nintendo’s “Super Mario Bros” franchise. He’s also on Twitter and Instagram.
How old is Super Mario Richie?
Super Mario Richie was born on December 15, 2002, and he recently turned 18 years old. He is from Canada, but his exact birthplace is unknown. Similarly, Super Mario Richie’s real name is Richie Vecseii, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Furthermore, Super Mario Richie has not revealed any information about his parents, siblings, or other family members. There is also no information about his ethnicity, but he is Canadian. Young Richie has also not shared his educational journey. But he could be a college freshman or a high school senior about to graduate.
What is the Net Worth of Super Mario Richie?
Super Mario Richie’s net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million dollars. His main source of income is from his YouTube channels and other internet-based sources.
Is Super Mario Richie dating someone?
There is no verified information about young Super Mario Richie’s relationship status or love affairs. He hasn’t shared any social media posts about his current or past affairs. The young star has also kept his fans and followers in the dark about the situation.
How tall is Super Mario Richie?
Unfortunately, there is no information about Super Mario Richie’s body measurements. Super Mario Richie’s height, weight, biceps, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and other details are currently unavailable. Similarly, the young star has brown eyes and dirty-blonde hair.
Career line of Super Mario Richie
- Super Mario Richie is a young Canadian YouTube content creator. He is well-known for creating and publishing videos featuring plush doll characters from Nintendo’s “Super Mario Bros.” franchise. In the videos, Super Mario Richie creates scenarios for the characters to act out and does all of the voice work himself. Furthermore, his channel caters to viewers aged 13 and up.
- Super Mario Richi’s first video series was titled “Mario and Luigi’s Retarded and Crazy Advenchers.” Similarly, the young YouTuber’s channel has more than 170,000 subscribers. Furthermore, the Youtuber primarily employs Mario plushies, specifically the Koopalings and Bowser Jr.
- In April of 2014, Super Mario Richie launched his YouTube channel. Initially, he was famous for stealing ideas and concepts from SuperMarioLogan. Super Mario Richie is also a fan of SuperMarioLogan. Logan’s 2013 video inspired Super Mario Richie’s most popular video.
- People, however, chastised him for emulating Logan. But Super Mario Richie denied it. Despite these claims, Super Mario Richie continued to make videos. He later made the Koopalings the main characters of his channel. Furthermore, the majority of Super Mario Richie’s content consists of plush videos. He features Mario characters as well as non-Nintendo characters such as SpongeBob.
- Super Mario Richie has also managed several side channels, including “SuperLuigiRichie,” where the young Youtuber makes gaming videos as well as unboxing and reaction videos. Similarly, in “SMR Stories,” the Youtuber tells mature-audience-targeted stories.
- He also has a channel called “Richie Vecsei” where he does challenges and other random videos.