Facts of Susan Geston
|Full Name:||Susan Geston|
|Profession:||Actor, singer, and producer|
An incredible marriage doesn’t occur due to the affection you had at the outset however how well you keep building love until the end. Essentially, Susan Geston who is imparting a charming relationship to her better half for more than forty years has an extraordinary love for her significant other from the earliest starting point.
Early Life of Susan Geston
Susan Geston was born in the Fargo region of North Dakota in the United States of America in 1953. Her current age is 67 as of 2020. Her family history is largely unknown. Her parents’ identities are unknown. Similarly, she has not disclosed anything about her siblings or other family members. Her childhood was spent in North Dakota. There is no information available regarding her educational background. She hasn’t said where she went to school or college.
Married life of Susan Geston
Susan Geston has a married life. She is married to Jeff Bridges. He is a well-known American actor, singer, and producer who has received numerous honors, including the Academy Award for Best Actor for his work in the 2009 film Crazy Heart.
Susan met her husband while working as a waitress in Paradise Valley, Montana. Jeff fell in love with her at first sight and asked her out on a date, but she declined. They later met at a party, and Geston began to like him as well, and the couple began dating. The couple dated for a while before deciding to marry at Susan’s request. They married on June 5, 1977, and are still happily married today. They’ve been married for over 40 years, and the media and fans are supportive of their union.
They have three children from their marriage: Isabelle Annie Bridges (born on August 6, 1981), Jessica Lily Bridges (born on June 14, 1983), and Haley Roselouise Bridges (born on 17 October 1985).
Controversies and rumors
Geston has not been involved in any scandals. She has managed to stay out of any type of controversy or scandal. So far in her career, she hasn’t done anything controversial. Similarly, she is not the subject of any rumors.No
Susan Geston’s Salary and Net Worth
Susan’s net worth has not been disclosed. She has also not disclosed her salary. Jeff Bridges, her husband, is estimated to be worth around $100 million. In 2019, the couple listed their Montecito house for $8 million.
Susan Geston’s Career Line
- Susan Geston is a producer and actress from the United States. She is best known for her wife to American actor Jeff Bridges.
- In 1974, Susan Geston worked as a waitress at Chico Hot Springs in Paradise Valley. When Jeff Bridges arrived at her restaurant and fell in love with Susan at first sight, her life took a dramatic turn. Initially, she declined Jeff’s invitation to a date. However, as time passed, they grew closer, and Susan fell in love with him.
- She soon moved in with him in Malibu. Susan became actively involved in Jeff’s films after their marriage and worked alongside him. She appeared in the film ‘Forbidden Zone’ in 1980. She worked as a producer on the film ‘Cold Feet’ in 1989.
- Susan has spent a long time in the entertainment industry, accompanying her husband to his sets and ceremonies. Jeff has stated that she has worked with him on 50 films and that he could not have done it without her.
- Geston is also a philanthropist who has volunteered for a number of charitable organizations.