Facts of Sydney Parupsky
|Full Name:||Sydney Parupsky|
|Net Worth:||$62000 USD|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Social Media Influencer, Former Gymnast|
|Educatio:||General De Jesus College|
Sydney Parupsky, also known as Sydney Serena, is a professional Youtuber from the United States. Sydney Parupsky is a Social Media Influencer, Former Gymnast, Beauty and Fashion Expert from Minnesota, United States.
How old is Sydney Parupsky?
Sydney Serena was born Sydney Parupsky on July 4, 2000 in Minnesota. Sydney is an American citizen, but her ethnicity is unknown. Her father’s name is “Mr. Parupsky (Zaz Meister),” and her mother’s name is “B. Parupsky.” Her father was an optical dealer, and her mother was a nurse. She has an older brother named “Ryan” and a younger brother named “Ashton Parupsky.”
She began gymnastics at the age of three and continued to participate in the sport until middle school. However, due to frequent injuries, she had to retire from the sport. Parupsky then began acting and appeared in a number of school plays. Unfortunately, she had to stop acting as well due to vocal cord dysfunction. She has also worked as a babysitter in the past.
According to her education, she graduated from San Francisco National High School. Sydney has also won numerous awards in gymnastics during her school years. She has been practicing gymnastics for over ten years. Sydney had a lot of popularity issues in high school, so she switched to online school her junior year to avoid the unsuitable environment.
Guru, a 20-year-old beauty, is currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at General De Jesus College in San Isidro.
How much is Sydney Parupsky’s Net Worth?
According to SocialBlade.com, her yearly salary as an American Professional Youtuber exceeds $620 thousand. Serena’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million by 2020.
Is Sydney Parupsky dating someone?
Sydney Parupsky is currently single. She is currently focused on her career, and she prefers to spend her time as a YouTuber and achieve success from it. As a result, she is focusing on her career rather than her romantic life.
How tall is Sydney Parupsky?
Sydney Parupsky stands 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 45 kg. She looks stunning with her brown hair and light brown eyes. Her measurements are 34-23-34 inches. Aside from that, there is no information about her shoe size or dress size.
Career line of Sydney Parupsky
- Sydney Serena was founded on July 5, 2014. Her first video is an introductory video, followed by a summer morning routine. She then posted more beauty, makeup, and fashion videos. These videos received thousands of views and gave her channel much-needed traction. Within a few years, the American fashionista gained international acclaim on the platform.
- Currently, her beauty and lifestyle hub has over 1.2 million subscribers. Furthermore, as of October 2018, it had received over 156 million views.
- She was a competitive gymnast for over ten years. In July 2014, she launched her YouTube channel, formerly known as BeautyBySyd, with the debut video “Channel intro.”
- ‘Pranks to Pull on Your Teachers’ and ‘Tween You Vs Teen You: Back To School’ are two of her most popular videos on her channel. The first video, which has over 18 million views, shows some of the craziest pranks that can be played on a school teacher.
- In the second video, Parupsky presents various scenarios from the lives of teenagers and tweens. As of right now, this video has received over 8.5 million views.
- She has also done a number of celebrity-inspired tutorials. One of her videos, titled “Celebrity-Inspired Hairstyles You Need to Try!” features hair tutorials inspired by Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Ariana Grande, and Selena Gomez.
- Sydney Parupsky also has a second account on the social media platform. This channel, titled ‘Sydney Serena Vlogs,’ is dedicated to vlogs.
- This channel, like her main channel, was launched on July 5, 2014. This channel currently has more than 217k subscribers. Her February 2017 video “Celebrity-Inspired Hairstyles You Need To Try!” features hair tutorials inspired by Kim Kardashian, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and Vanessa Hudgens.
- Aside from YouTube, Parupsky has dabbled in acting and modeling. She won the 2009 Minnesota Beauty Pageant. She made her acting actress in the 2017 television series ‘Giggles Talk.’