Facts of Tamara Alves
|Full Name:||Tamara Alves|
|Education:||University of Porto (FBAUP)|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed (Spanish, Italian, and Germanic)|
Tamara Alves is a Lisbon-based Portuguese visual artist whose work is inspired by city life. The artist paints with emotion and instinct, somewhere between street art, tattoos, and illustration, which contributes to her popularity. She is well-known for her use of multifaceted supports, ranging from painting to illustration, tattoos to street art.
How old is Tamara Alves?
Tamara Alves was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil on March 23, 1983. She was living in Lisbon at the time. When it comes to her nationality, she is Portuguese, and she is of Mixed (Spanish, Italian, and Germanic) ethnicity. Similarly, her age is 37, and her zodiac sign is Aries. She began painting as a child because she was the daughter of two painters. In terms of her personal life, the artist keeps a low profile. She has not given any information about her parents or siblings.
Furthermore, she received a Bachelor of Arts in Plastic Arts from the Superior School of Art and Design (ESAD) in Caldas da Rainha in 2006, and a Master of Arts in Contemporary Artistic Practices from the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Porto (FBAUP) in 2008, where he presented one of the first dissertations on plastic activism in an urban context, titled “Public Activism in the Urban Context.”
How much is Tamara Alves’s Net Worth?
There is no information available about her income or net worth. Despite the fact that she must have made a lot of money as an artist. On her website, she sells various artworks and paintings. She also makes money through her various drawing workshops. It ranges from $45 to $76 for phrases and drawings.
Is Tamara Alves single?
When it comes to her personal life, Tamara Alves keeps it low-key. She hasn’t talked about her love life until now. Furthermore, she is never caught dating. As a result, we can speculate that she is either more focused on advancing her career or is not disclosing her relationship in the media at the moment.
How tall is Tamara Alves?
Tamara Alves appears to be in good physical shape. Although her height and weight are not known for certain. She has platinum blonde hair and hazel-colored eyes, and she has a fair complexion.
Career line of Tamara Alves
- Tamara Alves is a gifted artist. She is well-known for her use of multifaceted supports, such as painting, illustration, tattoos, and street art. She creates contextual art that is inserted into the world, rejecting commonplaces, with a preference for displaying her works on the street or in public spaces.
- Instead of rational thought, her paintings and arts are filled with rough passion. They are made up of a body devoid of organs, a becoming-animal, and various sensations.
- Taking inspiration from everyday urban life, she creates a variety of visual arts that each have a distinct meaning.
- Tamara has posted videos on her website about her work and her inspiration. She is rarely active on social media and rarely discusses her personal life. The artist is deeply committed to her work and has filled all of her accounts with paintings and artworks. Her art’s distinct style and beauty have earned her a great deal of recognition.
- He has taken part in a number of projects, collective and individual exhibitions, and urban art interventions since 2000.
- She will have an exhibition at the Underdogs Gallery in Marvila until March 7th, 2020, which will take place around February 2020.
- The artist intends to investigate the temporary encounter with a work of art in a gallery, as well as the silence of the night, which turns out to be an escape for its creation.
- Tamara’s exhibition is accompanied by a drawing workshop for young people and a flash tattoos session, in which she will create tattoos based on the exposed designs in her gallery.