Tammy Bradshaw is a well known American personality. She is popular for being the spouse of former professional football player Terry Bradshaw. Many of you probably know her already. Well, she is also popular as a social media personality and former model. But, she is more popular for being Terry’s wife rather than her won works. And it’s very obvious to happen when you’re married to someone very popular.
Tammy is a well-established woman. She has made herself known with her philanthropic and different charity works. She has well utilized social media platforms and has helped many. She is definitely worth knowing about.
Here are a few facts about Tammy Bradshaw.
|Birthday||October 5, 1961|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Profession||Former Model, Philanthropist|
|Net Worth||$15 million USD|
10 Facts On Tammy Bradshaw
- Tammy Bradshaw was born as “Tamera Alice” in 1961. She is 58 years of age as of 2020.
- Born and raised in the United States, Tammy holds an American nationality.
- Tammy’s birthday is on the 5th of October. Make sure to wish her if you’re her fan. And her birth sign is Libra.
- Tammy stands the height of 5 feet and 7 inches tall (1.70 m).
- Talking about the appearance, Tammy has a slim body but her body measurements are unknown. Moreover, she has a dark brown eye and blonde hair.
- Tammy got married to her husband Terry Bradshaw in the year 2014. And she has two children.
- Her husband is an NFL legend who played for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Tammy is the fourth wife of Terry. Previously, her husband was married to Melissa Babish, Charlotte Hopkins, and JoJo Starbuck.
- Tammy’s is estimated to have a total net worth of $15 million USD. She has generated this wealth from her career as a model and other works.
- Tammy is not active on any social media like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.