Facts of Tamra Cantore.
|5 feet 5 inches
|Christiana Cantore and Ben Cantore
Tamra Cantore is an American journalist/reporter who works for TWC Channel in the evening newscast. Tamra Cantore is working on a project called the Wilkins Parkinson’s Foundation.
How old is Tamra Cantore?
Tamra Cantore, who is 55 years old, was born on July 4, 1965, in the United States of America. She was raised in a middle-class family in California. Her zodiac sign is Cancer, and she is a Christian. She hasn’t revealed anything about her parents or her childhood. She studied Broadcast Journalism at the University of California for four years and graduated in 1989.
How much is Tamra Cantore’s Net Worth?
Tamra hasn’t won any awards. Her estimated net worth as a journalist is around $3.5 million. However, the exact amount of her salary is unknown.
Is Tamra Cantore in a relationship?
She met Jim Cantore, a meteorologist, through her work. The couple became attracted to each other and fell in love. So they married on October 6, 1990. Their two children were a blessing to them. Their first child, a daughter named Christiana Cantore, was born in 1993, and two years later, their son Ben Cantore was born. They divorced in 2007 after 17 years of marriage. She is currently happily single and enjoys spending time with her children.
How tall is Tamra Cantore?
Tamra is 5 feet 5 inches (1.65m) tall and weighs about 58 kg (127lbs). She has lovely blonde hair and brown eyes. Her shoe size is 5 (UK), and her body measurements are not given. She isn’t a big fan of social media. As a result, she does not have any social media accounts such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
Career line of Tamra Cantore
- She began working as an intern for various TV channels and did a lot of field reporting after graduating from college in 1989. She covered many topics while reporting live from the scene, including political campaigns and the conflict between Jordan and Palestine.
- After three years in her position, The Weather Channel hired her to be a news anchor. She began a successful career at TWC, where she was a regular newscaster in the evenings.
- After a year, she was also given the responsibility of hosting the talk shows for two hours each weekend.
- At the age of 40, I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease. Parkinson’s is a degenerative disease with no known cure. T news shattered her, but she had no choice but to keep up the pace of her life, so she decided to fight back. Despite her diagnosis, Tamra Cantore continued to work.
- She carried on with her professional and personal lives in the same manner, and she even looked after her family. She was on medications now, but she kept up her passion for sports, albeit with a little less zeal, and led a healthier lifestyle.
- In the year 2000, she founded Team Cantore in response to the disease’s ground-breaking discovery. It is a support group for people who are dealing with similar medical issues as she was.
- She collaborates with Team Cantore to raise awareness about the disease because she believes that having the right information can help people avoid it. On September 22nd, 2017, she was spotted at the 14th Annual Countrified Rock for Research, 2017.
- Because of all of the hard work and efficiency, the event raised a significant amount of money to help find a cure for Parkinson’s disease.
- Parkinson’s Unity Walk and the Michael J. Fox Foundation have both donated to the organization.
- She was able to raise approximately $550,000 in a few years. Despite the fact that she and Jim Cantore have divorced, her ex-husband contributes a portion of his $3.5 million net worth to the charity, demonstrating his strong support for the cause.