Tess Sanchez is the famous American Casting director and entrepreneur who is widely known for her work in the field of cinematic industry and also as a creative writer. She serving as the Executive Vice President of Fox Entertainment since she got its charge from the year 2008 and she is also the part of famous creative writer’s community, “the story tellers”.
Furthermore, she is known as the wife of famous American actor Max Greenfield whom she married late in the year 2008 in Los Angeles, USA. The couple is together for than a decade now and are already blessed with two adorable children. If you are willing to know more about her, below are the interesting facts about her.
|Birthday||September 4, 1984|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Children||Ozzie James (son) and Lily(daughter)|
10 Facts on Tess Sanchez:
- Tess Sanchez is the famous Casting Director from Los Angeles, USA and widely known as the wife of famous actor Max Greenfield.
- She was born on September 4, 1984 in USA and she is currently at the age of 35.
- Casting director being her main source of income, her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million and already enjoying luxurious life with her family.
- Despite being famous, she does not seem to have a wiki bio of her own.
- Moving on to her physical features, she is gorgeous standing tall on decent height of five feet and six inches with perfectly maintained body weight around 65 kilograms.
- She was married to her husband Max Greenfield on August 8, 2008 who is also the famous actor.
- The couple is blessed with two adorable kids, among which daughter Lily is the eldest to the son Ozzie James.
- She has not been open about her parents and other member of the family so far.
- She has eight credits in her IMDB profile as a Casting Director.
- She is well followed in her official Instagram account with more than 27k followers.