|Full name||Theo Bernard Francois Hernandez|
|Nickname||Nicknamed “The plane” by his Real Madrid teammates|
|Date of birth||06-10-1997|
|Father’s name||Jean Francois Hernandez|
|Mother’s name||Laurence Py|
|Siblings||One brother only|
|Height||6.0 feet (1.84 m)|
|Weight||78 Kg (172 pounds)|
|Body type||Athletic body|
|Eye color||Dark brown color|
|Hair Color||Blonde color|
|Wife/girlfriend/ex-wife||In my relationship with Zoe Cristofoli|
|Net worth||Around 3.5 million dollars|
Bernard Theo François Hernandez is a left back for AC Milan in Serie A and the France national team. He is a professional football player from France.
Early Life & Birth Information
Theo Hernandez was born to Laurence Py and Jean Francois Hernandez. His Real Madrid teammates dubbed him “The Plane.” His father had played for Marseille and Atletico Madrid in his career as a professional footballer and also mother worked nonstop to raise her children after his father abandoned him and his family when he was a little boy.
His older brother, Lucas Hernandez, is a professional footballer who currently for FC Bayern Munich. The French footballer that won the Nations League was 24 years old when he was born on February 14, 1996. Theo is a Christian, and according to astrology, he is a Pisces.
Height & Weight
Hernandez stands six feet tall and is in good physical shape. Player Theo weighs about 172 pounds (78 kilograms) at rest, which is average for a professional player. He has dark brown eyes and blonde hair. Theo is a dedicated professional who takes great care of his diet, exercise regimen, and physical appearance. His waist is 31 inches in circumference, and his chest is 40 inches. His muscular biceps measure 13 inches in length as well. The same goes for Theo’s size 11 shoes (US).
- Given that his father was a former football player, Lucas Hernandez naturally followed in his father’s footsteps.
- He was surprisingly gifted, and at the age of nine, he was accepted into the Atletico Madrid football academy in Spain.
- He was rapidly promoted to the starting lineup, but before making his debut, he was loaned to Deportivo Alves.
- Theo Hernandez agreed to a one-season loan transfer to a competing Spanish team because he wanted more playing time.
- He was signed by Real Madrid, the arch-rival of Atletico Madrid in 2017, but only played in 13 games there.
- Theo was returned to Real Sociedad for a one-year loan, where he shown excellent performance.
- He was moved to AC Milan for 22 million dollars after being pleased with his performances, and there he has established himself as a key player for the team.
- He has already made four appearances since being called up to play for his native France.
- Records After 38 games in the 2021–2022 season, he has 5 goals. He now holds the 56th-best score in Seria A.
During the 2021–22 season, he played in 30 games.
- Out of 33 tries, he only had 14 shots on goal, but he did score five goals. He has totaled 1153 goals scored and 19 assists to his teammates’ success.
You may also like to know about: Benjamin Pavard
Net worth & Source of Income
Theo Hernandez is currently thought to be worth around 3.5 million dollars. Since he has previously represented a number of wealthy football clubs, like Real Madrid and AC Milan, a sizable amount of his income comes from Football Club salaries as well as additional incentives, endorsement and sponsorship deals.
Young and still in the academy, Atletico Madrid signed him, and a few years later, he was promoted to the first team. His yearly salary was around 6 million dollars when he was signed by rival club Real Madrid for 27 million dollars. He earns almost $2 million a year at his current team, AC Milan.
Endorsement of a brand
He was recruited to the senior squad a few years after being signed by Atletico Madrid at a young age while still in the academy. Additionally, he has worked with Adidas.
Vehicles And Property
He owns a mansion in Milan, Italy, where he is rumored to lead a lavish lifestyle. His Lamborghini Aventador S is his property. His most recent purchase, a carbon-black Lamborghini Urus manufactured to order, astounded a large number of admirers and allies.
Theo, a football player, is currently seeing a woman he has known for a long time but is still unmarried. Zoe Cristofoli is her name, and she works as a model. Hernandez was a football player for the AC Milan squad in 2020, and this charming couple fell in love at that time. The couple’s social media accounts indicate that they are soon to become parents.
- UEFA Champions League champion Real Madrid.
- The UEFA Super Cup was won by Real Madrid.
- Supercopa de Espaa was won by Real Madrid.
- The FIFA Club World Cup was won by Real Madrid.
- The UEFA Nations League was won by the French national team.
- T. Hernandez made his professional debut in August 2016 against Sporting Gijon. He beat Alavez in May 2017 to score his first goal as a professional.
- Real Madrid and Hernandez agreed to a six-year contract in 2017. He debuted in the Spanish Super Cup against Barcelona.
- Hernandez was a backup player for Real Madrid most of the time, but during the season that his side won the
- Champions League, he made three appearances. He was loaned to Real Sociedad at the end of the season as a result.
- His form was received when he was signed by AC Milan in 2019. He made his Milan derby debut and scored his first goal in a 2-1 victory over Genoa.