Tim Mynett was born in the year 1981 in the United States and is famous for being the boyfriend of Ilhan Omar.
|Age||38 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$1.3 million USD|
|Wife||Beth Jordan Mynett|
Mynett is 38 years old as of 2019. He was born and raised in New York by his parents alongside his siblings. However, there is not much information about any members of his family.
Tim did his studies from the State University of New York. Furthermore, he has got a degree in Political Science. Tim was married to a girl named Beth Jordan Mynett. They got married in 2012. However, due to some problems, the couple is not together now. The custody of their 13-year-old son is given to Beth.
Tim is in a relationship with the famous US politician Ilhan Abdullahi Omar. She has spoken about a lot of topics including bullying, racism, and many more. Being a native of Somalia, she has been very brave and courageous to be in the post where she is now.
On March 12, Ilhan announced her marriage with Tim through her Instagram where she has a million followers.
10 facts about Tim Mynett
- Tim Mynett was born in the year of 1981 in New York, America.
- As of 2020, his age is 38 years.
- Tim is best known for being the boyfriend of a popular American politician Ilhan Omar.
- Tim stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 79 kilograms.
- His ethnicity is white and he follows Christianity as his religion.
- Beth Jordan Mynett is the ex-wife of Tim who married in the year 2012.
- However, Tim and Beth share a son who is 13 years old.
- Recently, Ilhan announced a marriage with her husband to be Tim on March 12.
- As per the sources, Tim has a net worth of$1.3 million USD.
- Tim is active on Instagram as well as Twitter in which he has hundreds of followers.