Facts of Tim Yeager
|Full Name:||Tim Yeager|
|Birthday:||January 1, 1970|
|Net Worth:||$4.5 million|
|Profession:||the secretary and treasurer of the UAW Local 2320 in Chicago.|
There are many individuals who came into the spotlight just by their relationship with celebrated superstars. In this way, the present article is about Tim Yeager who got renowned for being a superstar spouse of Robin Meade. Additionally, his better half Robin is an American TV commentator for HLN’s show Morning Express with Robin Meade.
What is the Nationality of Tim Yeager?
Tim Yeager was born on January 1, 1970. He is known to be in his mid-50s, but his actual birth date has been kept well hidden from the general public. Tim is 49 years old as of 2019. He grew up in Charles City, Iowa, and spent most of his childhood there.
He is of White ethnicity and she is of American nationality. He received his early education at the University of Iowa. He majored in history and Russian.
How much is Tim Yeager worth?
Tim Yeager’s exact net worth has yet to be revealed, but his wife Robin’s estimated net worth is currently around $4.5 million. He has certainly made a lot of money from all of his endeavors. However, his wife Robin’s net worth dwarfs his.
His annual salary has been assumed to be a whopping $400 thousand, and it is undoubtedly on the rise. As a result, the couple is doing well financially.
Is Robin Meade still married to Tim Yeager?
Tim Yeager is married to the famous news anchor Robin Meade, who is the news anchor of the show Morning Express with Robin Meade. She is also the recipient of a regional Emmy Award. Tim Yeager married Robin on November 6, 1993. The couple has been together for a long relationship, but they do not have a child together right now.
The couple is undoubtedly married, and no information about the couple’s divorce has ever surfaced in the media. However, it has been reported on several occasions that the couple has split up. They’ve started appearing in public less and less together, fueling rumors that they have a slew of issues because Robin has an extramarital affair and another boyfriend.
Robin and Tim Yeager have not acknowledged marital problems, and it appears that the rumors are untrue. With professional and financial success in her hands, Robin appears to be doing well with her husband as well. The couple looks good together and has been spotted together on several occasions.
Career Line of Tim Yeager
- Tim Yeager’s career description includes the fact that he is the secretary and treasurer of the UAW Local 2320 in Chicago.
- He is also known for his service in the Anglican and International Peace and Justice Concerns.
- He is a member of the Standing Commission. He has also served on the Episcopal Church’s Advocacy Center.
- Tim Yeager was also a member of the Grace Church, where he worked as an assistant organist.
- He also serves as the chairman of the Peace and Justice Committee.
- He has also served as the NOLSW’s Financial Secretary/Treasurer.
- As previously stated, he worked as a financial secretary and treasurer for UAW Local 2230 until 2013.
- He serves on the standing committees of Anglican and International Peace with Justice Concerns.
- His wife, Meade, won a regional Emmy Award for her coverage of the 1995 collision between a school bus and a train in Fox River Grove, Illinois, which killed seven and injured more than 24 teenagers.
- She was nominated for a regional Emmy for her report on how to reduce the chances of injury in survivable plane crashes.
- She also received Ashland University’s Young Alumnus Award for her achievements in broadcasting and was the commencement speaker at the university’s 2005 graduation ceremonies.
What is the Height of Tim Yeager?
Tim is 5 feet 3 inches tall.