ToastedNoodle is an American YouTuber known for his YouTube channel, ToastedNoodle, which has over 92.1K subscribers. ToastedNoodle also has other YouTube channels, such as ToastedStuff and ToastedVlogs. Both YouTube channels have over 2,000 subscribers. ToastedNoodle also has a merchandise store called ‘The ToastedNoodle Merch Store!
How old is Toastednoodles?
Harrison is Toastednoodles’ real name. Toastednoodles was born on November 4, 2002. He is 18 years old and was born in Alabama, United States of America. His nationality is American, but his ethnicity is unknown. He was born in early November under the sun sign of Scorpio. He is very private about his personal life. He has not revealed who he was born to or what his parents do for a living. Similarly, he has not disclosed how many siblings he has.
Toastednoodles is a high school student. On Twitter, he has shared a few pictures with his classmates, whom he frequently misses. He could be attending one of Alabama’s top universities.
How much is Toastednoodles’s Net Worth?
Toastednoodles’ main source of income is YouTube. He has several YouTube channels. However, his income from each YouTube channel is not available separately. He has amassed a substantial sum of money as a result of his hard work and determination. Toastednoodles’ net worth currently ranges between $1M and $5M.
Is Toastednoodles single?
Toastednoodle’s sexual orientation is straight. He has not, however, been involved with anyone as of yet. Harrison’s love life is free of controversy. He appears to be more focused on his career. Furthermore, there are no records of his previous relationships. Either he has been single until now, or he is very good at keeping his life away from the publicity stunt.
How tall is Toastednoodles?
Toastednoodles’ exact body measurements are unavailable. According to the few photos available, he has light brown eyes and blonde hair. He also has a fair complexion. He is an American, so he may be quite tall.
Career line of Toastednoodles
- ToastedNoodle first appeared on YouTube on June 11, 2014. His Youtube channel currently has 92.1k subscribers. His YouTube channel has 9 million views. Harrison’s YouTube channel is well-known for its storytelling. He has collaborated with other content creators such as TheOdd1stOut and Infamous Swoosh. ToastedNoodle’s genre is animation.
- The first video on his YouTube channel, “The Unsub Glitch,” explains more about his channel. It was posted on February 1[0, 2017]. The video has received over 208K views to date. After starting the channel, it took him three years to begin his journey. Similarly, other videos uploaded in 2017 include “Welcome to ToastedNoodle!” and “Asking People Out.”
- Furthermore, “Middle School,” in which he discusses high school, has 524K views, making it the most popular video up to this point. Similarly, other popular videos include “The Boys and Girls War,” “Phys Ed,” and “Friends & Minecraft.”
- Harrison also has a channel called ToastedVlogs. He launched this channel on March 29, 2020. It has already surpassed 2.17K subscribers. He started this channel while the facility was under lockdown. The first video to reach 3K views is “A DAY IN ROCKET CITY. – #1.” The other two videos on his channel are “THE SURPRISE FUNERAL. – #2” and “I HAVE COVID-19. – #3.” On the comments, his well-wishers and admirers have wished him a speedy recovery.
- ToastedStuff is another YouTube channel known for its reactions, animations, and the ToastedNoodle movie. Harrison started this side channel on March 4, 2017, and it now has 64k views. On April 12, 2018, the first video was uploaded, titled “Square Man’s Square.”
- Some of the videos we can watch on his channel include “THG – Episode One – Where Is Grayson?”, “The ToastedNoodle Movie: Growing Up – Teaser 1,” and “Retold – Teaser.”
- ToastedNoodle has his own merchandise store called ‘The ToastedNoodle Merch Store!’
- Tote bags, socks, T-shirts, hoodies, and leggings are among the items available in his online store. Products with his animated character printed on them cost more than $20. His products are dull. Mugs and phone cases are also available for under $20.