Tommy Dorfman is an American gay television personality. Tommy Dorfman is best known as ‘Ryan Shaver’ from the Netflix series ’13 Reasons Why.’ He has also worked on films such as ‘Love, Victory,’ ‘Insatiable,’ and ‘American Princess,’ to name a few. Furthermore, Tommy Dorfman is an LGBTQ activist and a proud gay man.
How old is Tommy Dorfman?
Martin Dorfman is Tommy Dorfman’s given name. Tommy was born on May 13, 1992, and is now 28 years old. Dorfman was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States of America. Tommy keeps his family history private. As a result, his parents’ identities are unknown, but according to his Instagram post, he also has a grandmother whom he loves unconditionally.
Tommy is an American by nationality and of White Caucasian ethnicity, according to his additional information. They were born under the astrological sign of Taurus. We don’t know if he has siblings because they haven’t revealed any information about them. Tommy, on the other hand, is a cousin of American television personality Andi Dorfman.
Education of Tommy Dorfman
Regarding his educational background, he enrolled at Fordham University for a Bachelor of Arts in Acting & Drama. They earned a Bachelor of Arts in theatre arts.
How much is Tommy Dorfman net worth?
Tommy is a successful actor who has amassed a sizable fortune throughout his career. Tommy earns approximately $50,301 per year, according to other online sources. Dorfman’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. Tommy has amassed sufficient wealth to live a lavish lifestyle.
They also have two pit bulls as pets, which cost between $800 and $2000. Tommy sold Brooklyn’s townhouse for $1.5 million in 2017.
Is Tommy Dorfman married?
Tommy Dorfman is a proud gay man. Tommy used a pronoun, ‘they.’ In April 2015, Dorfman married Peter Zurkuhlen. After a year of dating, the couple married on November 12, 2016 in Portland, Maine. Until now, however, the couple has no biological or adopted kids.
There is no record of his previous relationships. They have done a good job of maintaining his image and have avoided any controversies regarding his love life.
How tall is Tommy Dorfman?
Beautiful Dorfman is 5 feet 11 inches tall. Tommy has a slim build and weighs 75 kg. In terms of his other body measurements, his chest is 40 inches long, his waist is 32 inches long, and his biceps are 14 inches long. Dorfman has light brown hair and Hazel eyes.
Career line of Tommy Dorfman
- Dorfman began his career as Jason in the 2009 short film, ‘Foreign exchange.’ Then, in 2013, he landed the role of Julian in another short film titled ‘In My Skin.’ Dorfman played the role of ‘Big Shot’ in the television series ‘The Yearbook’ in 2016. During the same year, he also worked on a documentary TV series. They appeared as Rob Jr. in the episode “The Smith Sisters.”
- The role of ‘Ryan Shaver’ in the Netflix TV series ’13 Reasons Why’ was a watershed moment in his career. In both seasons, they portrayed a gay student. The first season of ’13 Reasons Why’ aired in 2017, and the series ended with four seasons in 2020.
- They were previously seen in 2019 as ‘Daniel’ in the drama ‘Fluidity.’ Tommy appeared in the TV shows ‘American Princess,’ ‘Insatiable,’ and ‘Jane the Virgin’ the same year.
- They also played the role of ‘Vance’ in ‘Benny Blanco & Juice WRLD: Graduation.’ As of now, he can be seen in the 2020 TV series ‘Love, Victor,’ directed by Todd Holland.
- They portrayed Justin in the eighth episode, ‘Boy’s Trip,’ which aired on June 17, 2020. Furthermore, they will play the role of ‘Mark’ in ‘The Shuroo Process,’ alongside other co-actors such as Brad Douriff and Fiona Dourif, to name a few.
- Tommy is also a writer and a dancer. Dorfman had previously performed with Atlanta Ballet. Furthermore, Tommy Dorfman is a close friend of model Kaia Gerber, and he can be seen posing with her in a few of his Instagram posts. Dorfman has also dabbled in modeling, as they were the face of ‘Foxes Magazine’ in 2017.
- Furthermore, Tommy was featured on the cover of Out Magazine alongside model Hari Nef. Dorfman is also an excellent model.
- Dorfman is also a gay rights activist. Dorfman has been an inspiration to many people because he has fought against all odds to establish himself as a proud gay man. Tommy is the face of UGC’s (footwear brand) new Pride campaign. Tommy is encouraging people to celebrate Pride Month, and this year, in the midst of a pandemic, they will host an online “Prom All Event.”
Awards and Nominations of Tommy Dorfman
Tommy was honored with the ‘Rising Star Award’ by GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) in 2017 when he assisted ASOS (As Seen On Screen) in designing a fashion collection. ‘As Seen On Screen’ is an online fashion and cosmetic retailer founded in 2000 with a focus on young adults.
Furthermore, while Tommy’s series “13 Reasons Why” has received numerous awards, Dorfman has received no individual recognition for his work. They do, however, have a massive fan base that is worthy of any award.