Facts of Tracy Smith
|Full Name:||Tracy Smith|
|Birth Day:||April 7, 1968|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Kids:||John Jr. and Gia|
Tracy Smith is a writer who is well-known for her work as a CBS News Sunday Morning News reporter. She previously worked for Channel One News and Saturday Early Show on the news channel. She has around 10,000 Twitter followers as a result of her rising fame.
What is Tracy Smith Age?
Tracy was born on April 7, 1968, in Wyoming City, Ohio, United States. Her zodiac sign is Aries, and she is of American descent. She is significant in terms of white identity. There is no information available about Tracy’s parents.
Tracy was born in the lovely city of Columbus, Ohio. She received her bachelor’s degree in transmission newscasting from Boston College. She also graduated from the College of Southern California with a master’s degree in transmission reporting. Tracy is keeping her family foundation hidden, according to her family foundation.
What is Tracy Smith Net Worth?
Tracy worked as a journalist for several years, covering stories such as Hurricane Katrina, the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy, and the official campaign for the 2008 presidential election. Tracy’s total assets grew to $20 million as a result of each of these projects.
Is Tracy Smith still Married to her Husband?
Tracy discovered her love for a similar field in John D’Amelio, the creator of CBS News Sunday morning as well as Channel One News. The couple married in a ceremony surrounded by their friends and family. The couple gave birth to twins, John Jr. and Gia, on the nineteenth of September 2008.
The couple is happily married and shares their photos on social media accounts in a flash. Tracy shared a photo of herself with kids during the Lemonball event to raise funds for cancer research on January 14, 2018.
What is Tracy Smith Height?
Tracy is a tall woman with a healthy weight. She is successful in enamoring her crowd with her blue eyes and light hair tone. There isn’t much information about her body measurements and sizes.
Tracy Smith’s Career line
- Tracy began her professional reporting career at KERO-television, a CBS affiliate in Bakersfield, California, where she worked for several years.
- She stayed there for a few years before being noticed by Channel One News, where she worked as a field writer before being promoted to an anchor.
- With the inclusion of a few significant issues, she was able to earn a few accolades and affirmations, including a Brilliant Hugo from The Chicago Global Film Festival for her reports on adolescents in harmful relationships.
- Tracy also covered stories such as the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin in Israel, as well as battles in Chechnya and Southern Sudan, among other things.
- Tracy’s career took another step forward in the year 2000 when she accepted a proposal from CBS News and began appearing as a public columnist for “The Early Show,” in the early 2000s.
- She eventually became indispensable for CBS Tasks such as “CBS News Sunday Morning,” “The CBS Nightly News with Scott Pelley,” and “48 Hours” among others, establishing her as a public writer.