Facts of Travis Van Winkle
|Full Name:||Travis Van Winkle|
|Birthday:||June 4, 1982|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Father:||Charles Van Winkle|
|Mother:||Sally Van Winkle|
Travis Van Winkle started displaying as a young person, working for Abercrombie and Fitch and Walmart.
When he was twenty, he had moved to Los Angeles to seek after an acting profession. Having never mastered acting, he before long began taking virus understanding classes.
Who is Travis Van Winkle’s father?
On June 4, 1982, in Victorville, California, Winkle was born. He’s a mixed-ethnicity American. Charles Van Winkle and Sally gave birth to him. His father is of Dutch descent, and his mother is half Irish and half Polish. Winkle was born in Victorville and raised in Oscoda, Michigan, until the age of two.
He moved to Peachtree City, Georgia, when he was eight years old. He finished his high school education at McIntosh. Winkle enrolled in college after graduating from high school, but he did not complete his studies. At the age of twenty, he dropped out of college to pursue a career in acting.
What is Travis Van Winkle’s Net Worth?
Travis Van Winkle has an estimated net worth of $1 million. He’s appeared in a number of films and TV shows. His film, Transformers (2007), was a box office success, grossing over $709 million worldwide despite a $150 million production budget. Shia LaBeouf, Tyrese Gibson, Josh Duhamel, and Anthony Anderson appeared alongside him in the film.
Winkle’s acting career pays well. Winkle’s net worth is in the millions due to his lifestyle and earnings. He has a $37,695 Land Rover DiscoverySport.
Is Travis Van Winkle single?
Winkle, 34, has yet to marry. He practices the religion of the Baha’i Faith. He was rumored to be having an affair with his co-star Marissa Neitling, which neither of them has confirmed. During the filming of The Last Ship, Winkle first met Marissa. According to some of their fans, they were frequently seen together for walks, lunches, and shopping.
Jessica Kemejuk is Winkle’s current fling. On their Instagram account, the couple has frequently shared several photos together. The two began dating on March 7, 2016, according to their social media accounts. He also posted a photo of himself and his new girlfriend on Instagram, wishing her a happy birthday on September 11, 2017, with the caption:
Travis Van Winkle’s Career Line
- In December 2004, Winkle made his first appearance. He made an appearance in the Quintuplets episode. He has since appeared in a number of shows, including The O.C., 7th Heaven, Malcolm in the Middle, and That’s So Raven.
- Winkle has appeared in a number of films, including Asylum, Meet the Spartans, Accepted, and Transformers. He has also appeared in Bruce Weber’s film, Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Winkle also played Trent DeMarco in the 2009 reboot of Friday the 13th by New Line/Paramount.
- He also appeared in Julianne Hough’s ‘That Song in My Head’ music video in 2008.
- In 2011, Winkle and Scout Taylor-Compton co-starred in the suspense thriller film 247°F. He was cast in the indie comedy Last Call the following year.
- Winkle appeared as a guest star in television shows such as 2 Broke Girls, Happy Endings, and Two and a Half Men between 2011 and 2012.
- In October 2012, he appeared in the TNT action drama The Last Ship as Lieutenant Daniel Joshua ‘Danny.’ On June 22nd, 2014, the series premiered.
- Winkle made a guest appearance as Johan on The CW’s Hart of Dixie in December 2012.
- In 2014, Winkle played the role of Coke in the comedy film Intervention.
- In addition, he appeared as Ensign Nathan Hall in an episode of Scorpion.
- The following year, Winkle starred alongside Tammin Sursok in the Pixi original film, Bound & Babysitting.
How Tall is Travis Van Winkle?
Travis Van Winkle is 6 feet tall (1.83 m) Blonde is her hair color. Brown irises