Facts of Trevor Morgan
Trevor Morgan is an American actor who has received critical acclaim for his work in films such as CSI: Miami and The Intuition. Nonetheless, he rose to prominence as Erik Kirby in the hit film Jurassic Park III. He has also received awards such as the Free Soul Grants and the Ft. Lauderdale Global Film Celebration.
What is the Age of Trevor Morgan?
Trevor was born in 1983 on November 26th in Chicago, Illinois. He has an American identity and a mixed ethnic background. He is Joe Borrasso’s and Lisa Morgan’s child. Trevor has three siblings and one sister. He received his education at the College of Southern California.
Trevor Morgan was born into the Morgan family and has a mixed identity of English and Italian Americans. He is the youngest of four siblings, Joe Borrasso and Lisa Morgan. His family owns and operates MGM Studios, a talent development and creation company. He has two brothers and a sister. When he was five years old, his family relocated to Orange District, California. They relocated to Los Angeles in 1997, where he began pursuing a career as an actor.
How much is Trevor Morgan Net Worth?
Trevor’s net worth is valued at $2 million as of 2019.
Who is Trevor Morgan Wife/Girlfriend?
So there you have it! Trevor, the lead performer of I’ll Remember April, is currently drawn in to his long-distance sweetheart Paulina Olszynski. She is a well-known entertainer who has appeared in Dark’s Life Systems, Chicago P.D., and My Spirit to Take. In August of this year, the couple exchanged their wedding bands.
They first met in 2013 and have been together ever since. Regardless, the team hasn’t revealed when or where their wedding will take place.
Trevor Morgan’s Height and Weight
Trevor’s height remains unchanged at 6 feet and half inches. He has greenish-brown eyes and earthy-colored hair.
Trevor Morgan’s Career Line
- Trevor Morgan made an appearance in the media by appearing in a few commercials for Cheerios and McDonald’s.
- He was even featured on a Day by day existence Oat box.
- He made his first appearance as Alec Mackenzie in the film The Family Plan. At the time, he was cast in the lead role in I’ll Remember April as Duke Cooper.
- He was also featured in The Intuition as a pompous young entertainer.
- Trevor was cast as Charlie Boyle in Virtuoso in 1999, following his role in the critically acclaimed structure The Intuition.
- He began appearing in films such as The Nationalist, Gossip of Heavenly Attendants, Jurassic Park III, The Glass House, Mean Spring, and Off the Dark in the year 2000.
- Regardless, his roles in Vampire and Fraternity garnered him a lot of attention in the Hollywood industry.
- In addition to the film, Trevor made his television debut in 1997 with the show The Actor. Trevor played Timmy in Baywatch and Stevie Sanders in Contacted by a Holy Messenger in the same year. He has also appeared in television shows such as Trama Center, CSI: Miami, Reno 911!, Mental, Apparition Whisperer, The Protectors, and Confidence Enduring an Onslaught.
- Trevor was also assigned as a Youthful Craftsman Grants in 1999.
- In 2000, he was also awarded the High Schooler Decision Grant and the Youthful Craftsman Grant. In any case, he received Free Soul Grants in 2005 and the Ft. Lauderdale Worldwide Film Festival in 2006.