Facts of Trey Kennedy
|Full Name:||Trey Kennedy|
|Birthday:||November 17, 1992|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Profession:||an American web-based media character|
Three-pointers Kennedy is an American web-based media character who has set up himself in a large portion of the significant online media destinations. He is well known with 130K supporters on Twitter and 3 million Facebook devotees. His Youtube channel, Trey Kennedy Weekly Videos, has gathered more than 10 million perspectives with 487 thousand endorsers.
How old is Trey Kennedy?
Trey Kennedy was born on November 17, 1992. He is currently 28 years old. Similarly, he was born in Edmond, Oklahoma, USA. Trey has been secretive about his father and mother’s details. In addition, he has a younger sister named Kaci Lynn. On Instagram, he shared some photos of himself and his family.
In terms of nationality, Kennedy is an American, and his ethnicity is Caucasian. In terms of education, the actor attended Oklahoma State University. There, he and his friends started making Vine videos. Trey soon began posting comedic videos on Facebook and Instagram. In addition, he received his MBA from Oklahoma State University.
How much money does Trey Kennedy make?
Kennedy, a multi-faceted personality, has amassed a sizable fortune through his various professions. From 2011 to the present, he has been active in his profession.
Trey Kennedy’s net worth is estimated to be $8 million. His primary sources of income are Instagram, YouTube, and Vine. However, the celebrity has not disclosed his exact salary, earnings, or assets as of yet.
When did Trey Kennedy get married?
Trey Kennedy is happily married to Katie Byrum. Byrum is a biomedical engineer by trade. In September of this year, the couple announced their engagement. Likewise, they will marry in a private ceremony on May 23, 2020. Katie, his better half, wore the veil that her mother and grandmother wore at their weddings.
The couple currently has no children and lives together happily. Trey has never been involved in any contentious matter or rumor until now. The star has been preoccupied with his professional and public life. Kennedy appears to prefer his personal life to be separate from his professional life.
Career Line of Trey Kennedy
- Trey Kennedy is a well-known American comedian, musician, YouTube star, and social media influencer.
- Kennedy is well-known, with over 2.4 million Instagram followers.
- In addition, he has a YouTube channel called Trey Kennedy, which has over 982k subscribers.
- Kennedy, an American celebrity, uploaded his first Vine video on February 18, 2013.
- He began sharing videos on a regular basis after that. Trey even challenged KC James to a #HeftyCupChallenge in a Vine titled,
- When you’re feeling invincible, then you face a Hefty Cup. Furthermore, in 2015, he was listed as one of the top 100 most followed Viners.
- Having said that, his Vine channel had 2.6 million followers before the app was shut down.
- Kennedy also began singing at the age of 19 in 2011. He began singing pop and rhythm and blues.
- Unfortunately, his singing career did not flourish, and Trey did not receive adequate support from his family.
- The musician was then supported by his college friends, who inspired Kennedy to pursue singing after hearing him sing along to the radio.
- Take Me to the River, an EP he released in 2016, was his first release.
- Trey has released numerous singles since then. Furthermore, the singer has stated that he is working on a music project with a producer in his home state of Oklahoma.
- Kennedy worked with John Crist at the beginning of 2017.
- They released a slew of viral videos featuring Nashville bachelorette parties.
- He also accompanied Crist on his 2018 tour dates. Trey also collaborated with King Bach and began hosting a podcast in 2019. The podcast has risen to the top 100 comedy podcasts in the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
- Similarly, the named comedian has made several stand-up appearances, including one in Madison,
- Wisconsin in November 2019. Moms, a video he posted in January 2019, received over 5 million views on Facebook.
- In addition, Trey’s video mocking middle school students have received over 15 million views.
- He also published two books: Dads Be Like Tis the Season to be Swaggy in 2018 and Girls Be Like.
How tall is Trey Kennedy?
Trey Kennedy, a 28-year-old television personality, is 5 feet 7 inches tall. In addition, he has a healthy body weight of 65 kg. Kennedy also has grey eyes and brown hair. His biceps are 13 inches long, and his shoe size is 9.5 inches. Trey’s body measurements are 40-30-35 (chest-waist-hip).