Trixie Mattel Wiki
|Real Name||Trixie Mattel|
|Famous As||Reality Star|
|Birthday||August 23, 1989|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 6 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||35 D|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Trixie Mattel is a RuPaul’s Drag Race reality star from the United States. She is best known as the winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ third season. And she was eliminated twice during the seventh season of the show, first in episode four and then again in episode eight. She also co-hosts the web series UNHhhh and previously co-hosted The Trixie & Katya Show, a Viceland spin-off, with Katya Zamolodchikova.
Height, Weight, and Dimensions
She is 5 feet 6 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. Her weigh is approximately 55 kg (121 lbs). She has lovely dark brown eyes and blonde hair. Also, she frequently delights her fans by sharing her modeling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their gratitude for her snaps update. She is also a fitness fanatic. Her body dimensions are 36-28-40 inches. She has a 35 D bra cup size.
Biography, Age, and Family
She was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on August 23, 1989. She’s 33 years old. He is half Ojibwe and is descended from a Native American family from Crivitz, Wisconsin. The names of her father and mother are unknown. She also has siblings.
Relationship & Partner
She is openly homosexual. She has been in a relationship with filmmaker David Silver since 2016. Mattel announced in February 2021 that she had become a co-owner of This Is It!, Wisconsin’s oldest LGBTQ+ bar, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Trixie Mattel is the founder and CEO of Trixie Cosmetics. Mattel has a YouTube channel where she showcases the brand’s products, reviews other brands’ products, posts new music, and episodes of her podcast.
How much is her Net Worth?
She rose to prominence as a contestant on RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7. Her estimated net worth is $3 million.
Trixie Mattel Facts
- Trixie Mattel starred in a drag stage adaptation of the 1997 cult film Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion, in 2017.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, filming of the fifth season of UNHhhh was put on hold.
- She is very active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- Trixie and Katya resumed filming the fifth season of UNHhhh later in 2020 and launched their podcast The Bald and the Beautiful.
- In May 2021, it was announced that Mattel would star in Trixie Motel, a reality series on Discovery+.
You may also like: Judy Ogle