Facts of Troy Dendekker
|Full Name:||Troy Dendekker|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
Troy Dendekker is an American celebrity wife. Troy Dendekker is the late Bradley Nowell’s wife. He was the lead singer and guitarist for the band Sublime.
How old is Troy Dendekker?
Troy Dendekker was born on March 8, 1971 and is now 50 years old. Her zodiac sign is Pisces, as she was born in early March. Similarly, Troy was born in Columbia, South Carolina, and is an American citizen. Similarly, when it comes to his ethnicity and religion, she is Caucasian and adheres to Christianity. Similarly, Troy is the daughter of Robin Newton and David Newton. However, no information about her siblings is available.
Similarly, Troy has not made much information about her childhood and preferences public. In addition, Troy attended Notre Dame High School. However, there is no information about where she received her diploma.
How much is Troy Dendekker’s Net Worth?
Her net worth is not yet public knowledge. Similarly, no information about her professional life or earnings is available in the media.
Who is Troy Dendekker married to?
Troy is straight and in a marital relationship. She is married to Kiki Holmes, whom she married in a private ceremony in 2002. Troy previously married American singer Bradley Nowell in 1996. They had a son together, who is now adopted by her second husband. Similarly, he is actively involved in establishing his father’s band’s online presence.
How tall is Troy Dendekker?
Troy has a slim and slender body type. Likewise, her body measurements are 35-25-36 inches. Similarly, she is 5 feet 6 inches (66 inches) tall and weighs around 56 kg. Her physical appearance is fair, with light brown eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Troy Dendekker
- Troy rose to prominence as the wife of late musician Bradley Nowell. Similarly, she rose to prominence after Bradley revealed their relationship to the band and the general public in the media. Similarly, Troy joined the band Sublime on tour and became a member of the band’s entourage for a time.
- Similarly, a year after they began dating, the relationship traveled to Las Vegas and married in a Hawaiian-themed ceremony. It was a fantastic event, and many celebrities attended to celebrate. They were only married for seven days before Bradley died of a heroin overdose.
- Bradley, her late husband, was a singer who grew up in Long Beach, California. Similarly, when he was a child, his father took him to Jamaica, where he was exposed to dancehall and reggae music.
- Furthermore, following his death, the members of Sublime stated that they have no interest in performing or recording under this name.
- Similarly, Troy attempted to negotiate the production of a documentary film about Sublime and Bradley Nowell. However, after her late husband’s estate was settled, this project was put on hold.