Ty Simpkins is a young American actor. Ty Simpkins played ‘Dalton Lambert’ in the first two Insidious films and also appeared in the blockbuster films Iron Man 3 and Jurassic World.
How old is Ty Simpkins?
Ty Simpkins first opened his eyes on August 6, 2001. He is originally from New York City, New York, USA. He is currently 19 years old, and his zodiac sign is Leo. His parents are Monique Simpkins and Stephen Simpkins.
He is of Irish, English, and German ancestry, as well as other ancestors. In addition, he has a younger sister, Ryan Simpkins, who co-starred with him in the film ‘Revolutionary Road.’ He also has an older brother named David Simpkins. Ty also has a dog named Woof.
Awards and Net Worth of Ty Simpkins
Ty Simpkins has received several nominations and the award for his outstanding acting abilities. He won Best Performance by a Younger Actor in 2016 for his work in Jurassic World. Nonetheless, from 2016 to 2018, he received four nominations.
This incredible young actor has made a lot of money from his acting debut. He has a net worth of $2 million as of August 2020. He’s a fantastic American actor.
Personal Life of Ty Simpkins
This talented individual may have a lot of female admirers. But he hasn’t dated anyone yet. Even if he had dated someone, he has not made it public. However, because of his talent and attractive personality, he may have a large number of admirers and followers. He is currently focusing on his acting career. He has plenty of time to be in a relationship and find the perfect match for himself.
How tall is Ty Simpkins?
Ty is a charming and attractive individual. He is quite tall, standing at 5 feet 9 inches in height. Similarly, he is around 65 kilos in weight. Furthermore, his body measurements (chest-waist-hip) are 34-28-35 inches. As a result, his body type is mesomorph. Ty walks in a size 7 shoe (US). He also has blue eyes and light brown hair.
Career line of Ty Simpkins
- Simpkins made his first television appearance as a child artist when he was just three weeks old. He appeared in the American soap opera ‘One Life to Live’ as the baby version of ‘Jack Manning,’ the only son of supercouple ‘Blair Cramer’ and ‘Todd Manning.’ Between 2001 and 2002, he appeared in four episodes of the show.
- In 2001, he also landed his first regular television role in ‘Guiding Light.’ Between 2001 and 2005, the talented young actor portrayed the character of ‘Jude Cooper Bauer’ in the American television soap opera, appearing in 47 episodes.
- Ty made his film debut at the age of four. He played a three-year-old boy in Steven Spielberg’s directorial American science fiction disaster film ‘War of the Worlds,’ starring Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning. Ty then appeared in films such as ‘Little Children,’ ‘Gardens of the Night,’ and ‘Pride and Glory’ between 2006 and 2008.
- In addition, he appeared in the critically acclaimed romantic drama film ‘Revolutionary Road.’ He appeared in the film alongside his real-life sister Ryan. The siblings played the roles of ‘Michael Wheeler’ and ‘Jennifer Wheeler,’ alongside Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
- Simpkins starred as ‘Dalton Lambert’ in the 2010 American-Canadian supernatural horror film ‘Insidious.’ He also returned to the role in the film’s sequel in 2013. Simpkins was cast as ‘Harley Keener,’ a child sidekick to Robert Downey Jr.’s character of ‘Iron Man,’ in the third installment of Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Iron Man series, the same year.
- As part of his Marvel contract, he will appear in three films in the near future, including an upcoming “Avengers” film in 2019. Simpkins starred as the “younger kid brother” in the 2015 American science fiction adventure film ‘Jurassic World.’ He also appeared in the 2016 American neo-noir action comedy film ‘The Nice Guys,’ alongside Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling.