Facts of Tyler Joseph:
|Full Name:||Tyler Joseph|
|Net Worth:||$16 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||singer, songwriter, musician, rapper, and record producer|
|Sibling:||Three (brothers, Zachary Philip Joseph, Jay Thomas Joseph and sister: Madison Grace Brett)|
|Father:||Christopher Anthony Joseph|
Tyler Joseph is an American singer, musician, rapper, songwriter, and record producer. Tyler Joseph is well-known as the frontman for the musical duo Twenty One Pilots, along with bandmate Josh Dun.
What is the Age of Tyler Joseph?
Tyler was born on December 1, 1988, in Columbus, Ohio. Tyler Robert Joseph is his birth name. Kelly Joseph is his mother’s name. She was a math teacher in the Olentangy school district. Similarly, his father, Christopher Anthony “Chris” Joseph, was a coach and former principal at Worthington Christian High School from 1996 to 2005.
He grew up with two brothers, Zachary Philip “Zack” Joseph and Jay Thomas Joseph, as well as one sister, Madison Grace Brett. Similarly, his nationality is American, but his ethnicity is unavailable.
Education of Tyler Joseph
Moving on to Tyler’s educational background, he went to school in his hometown and was interested in baseball. He used to play for his school as well as for the interstate. He finished second in the competition and was offered a baseball scholarship, which he turned down due to his interest in music.
However, as a child, he was home-schooled by his mother. Furthermore, there is no information about his education in any of his biographies.
How much is the Net Worth of Tyler Joseph?
His net worth is estimated to be around $16 million. Twenty-One Pilots were nominated for an MTV Video Music Award – Artist to Watch in 2013. Again, on February 12, 2017, Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph won a Grammy for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance. The two received the award for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards.
Is Tyler Joseph still Married to Jenna Black?
In terms of Tyler Joseph’s personal life, he is a married man. On March 28, 2015, he married Jenna Black, whom he met on July 8, 2014. On September 7, 2019, he announced his wife’s pregnancy and revealed that they are expecting their first child, a girl. They were blessed with a daughter, Rosie Robert Joseph. The baby girl was born on February 9, 2020. On February 21, 2020, they announced her birth via Instagram.
Similarly, they are overjoyed to share a special bond, and he continues to post photos of his wife and a baby girl on his Instagram handle. However, there is no sign of the duo breaking up anytime soon.
There are no rumors of his previous affairs or other activities. He, like many other celebrities, has been somewhat private about his personal life.
How Tall is Tyler Joseph’s Height?
Tyler Joseph stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 62 kg. To summarize his appearance, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Above all, Tyler Joseph has a three-part tattoo that represents “something that saved his life.” Joseph and Twenty One Pilots drummer Josh Dun both have a “X” tattoo on their bodies to show their love for their Columbus, Ohio fans.
Career Line of Tyler Joseph
- Joseph started playing basketball at a young age and went on to play point guard for Worthington Christian. In 2008, the varsity basketball team finished second in the Division IV state tournament.
- Tyler Joseph was the driving force behind Twenty One Pilots. He formed the band in 2009 in Columbus, Ohio. Twenty-One Pilots bassist Nick Thomas was on the same team as Joseph. At one of their games, the pair sang the National Anthem.
- From 2007 to 2013, Joseph uploaded short comedic skits and videos to a YouTube channel called “slushieguys.” As of August 2019, the channel had more than 125 thousand subscribers.
- Later, while creating a songwriter to perform at a High Street club, he turned down an opportunity to play basketball at Otterbein University, as well as a scholarship to the university.
- Following that, he began playing music after discovering an old keyboard in his closet. In his basement between 2007 and 2008, Joseph recorded a solo album titled No Phun Intended.
- During one of Joseph’s early performances with Twenty One Pilots, he recalls his mother standing outside of Ohio State University, giving away tickets to his shows. “She’d be like, ‘Come see my son play music,’” Joseph recalls.
- Twenty-One Pilots formed in 2009 in Columbus, Ohio, with frontman Tyler Joseph, bassist Nick Thomas, and drummer Chris Salih. However, the latter two left the band in 2011.
- Similarly, on December 29, 2009, they released their debut, self-titled album and began touring Ohio. Later that year, in 2011, they released their second album, Regional at Best.
- At the time, the band consisted of Joseph and drummer Josh Dun. Meanwhile, Vessel, Twenty One Pilots’ third full-length album, was released on January 8, 2013.
- In addition, they embarked on a tour in support of the album, which they dubbed the “Quiet Is Violent World Tour.”
- On March 17, 2015, the band announced their fourth album, as well as the tracklisting and release date.
- Joseph and drummer Josh Dun embarked on two international tours in 2015 and 2016: the Blurryface Tour and the Emotional Roadshow World Tour. On January 22, 2019, he released the music video for “Chlorine” to YouTube in conjunction with the song’s release as a single.
- Joseph had a single project in which he released a full-length album titled No Phun Intended. In 2011, he was cast as the lead in Five14 Church’s three-part mockumentary “The Longboard Rodeo Tango.”
- In addition, he appeared in Mark C. Eshleman’s Where Are You? internet-awareness video in 2012.
- Similarly, on December 24, 2013, Christmas Eve, Joseph presented and sang “O come, O come, Emmanuel” at Five14 Church’s Christmas With the Stars in New Albany, Ohio.
- On February 14, 2014, the entire performance video was finally uploaded to YouTube. He appears on four of the album’s thirteen tracks.