Facts of Valerie C. Robinson
|Full Name:||Valerie Carpenter Robinson aka Valerie Carpenter Bernstein|
|Birth Place:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||American Former Actress|
|Children:||Zane Schoeffling and Scarlet Schoeffling.|
Valerie C. Robinson is a well-known entertainer in the United States. Furthermore, the majority of people recognize her as the spouse of Michael Duke Schoeffling, a well-known American former entertainer and male model. He is best known for his roles as Joe in Mermaids, Jake Ryan in Sixteen Candles, and Kuch in Vision Journey.
What is Valerie C. Robinson Age?
Mix of Actresses Robinson is an American who lives in a mixed nationality environment. She was destined to be raised in the United States of America by American guardians.
Who is Valerie C. Robinson Married to?
Looking at her own life, she is a married woman. Valerie C Robinson is married to Michael Schoeffling, an American former entertainer and model. In front of their closest and dearest loved ones, the stunning couple praises their private wedding function.
The couple brought their two kids as well as his better half. Zane Schoneffling is the name of their baby, and Scarlet Schoneffling is the name of the older sister. According to reports, the lovely couple plans to educate his daughter Zara in the field of demonstrating.
Similarly, Michael is instilling all of the best styles and professional abilities in her daughter at a young age. Valerie is currently living a happy life with her partner, and they enjoy hobnobbing. The family frequently goes on vacations and family outings to better places as a unit.
How much is the Net Worth of Valerie C. Robinson?
United States of America Valerie C. Robinson and her significant other are estimated to have a combined net worth of around $500,000. Her profession has provided her with a good income. In addition, her significant other is a former grappler who has won numerous public and international awards.
Her significant other was awarded the gold medal in freestyle wrestling for the United States and was paid $250,000. The couple is having a wonderful time together.
Valerie C. Robinson’s Career Line
- In terms of her profession, she made her screen debut in the 1977 television film Having Children II as Terri, in which she played a minor role.
- In addition, Valerie C Robinson appeared in another television film, One Shoe Makes It Murder, in 1982.
- She also played the role of Style Center Magnificence in the film Over the Brooklyn Extension.
- More on her husband’s profession, Michael rose to international prominence at the age of 23 for his role as Jake Ryan.
- Furthermore, in the high schooler film Sixteen Candles, Molly Ringwald’s character has a pulverize on a famous but touchy secondary school competitor.
- Moreover, twenty years after the American film’s release, in the year 2014 for Valentine’s Day.
- After Sixteen Candles, Schoeffling appeared in eight more films, including parts in Vision Quest and Mermaids. Robinson has also made an appearance in the television show Lottery.
- Not only that, but she was also cast in the film Patty Hearst for a minor role.
- In the year 2018, she appeared in Dreadful as Frances Ledbetter.
- Robinson was also mistaken for Valerie Craftsman Bernstein.