Valrie Chaney is a celebrity spouse who gained media limelight after she tied the knot with famous stand-up comedian Pete Holmes.
In contrast, Chaney dated actor Pete in 2014. They almost dated for three years and the actor proposed to her on hot air balloon romantically but took an odd turn.
|Birthday||February 28, 1989|
10 Facts about Valerie Chaney
- Valerie Chaney was born in the United States. Moreover, she holds the American Nationality with her ethnicity as white.
- Speaking of her physical statistics, her height and weight are yet to be revealed.
- Talking about her marital status, she is married to a multi-talented stand-up comedian who is also writer, actor, producer, Pete Holmes with an adorable daughter Lila Jane.
- Valerie is very fond of her hobby traveling all around the world doing crazy stuff. And also, she loves her pet.
- Born on February 28, 1989, she is 31 years of age who is yet to be featured in Wikipedia.
- According to various reports, she has been described as one of the most down to earth people but she ought to be awarded for being one of the most secretive people.
- Moreover, she seems to be active on Instagram and Twitter posting her private life photos over there. She has an Instagram with username @Valerieandchaney with almost 10k followers and Twitter with the username @VforVagilante and almost 1.3k followers.
- Any sort of information regarding her profession is not known, but she is a devoted mother and a housewife. She shares a net worth with her husband as Pete’s net worth is $4 million as of 2020.
- Furthermore, she is associated with a non-profitable organization named Real Girl who does dedicated work for young girls to develop their ills, confidence, and knowledge.
- About her family residence, Valeries and Pete with her adorable daughter reside in Los Angeles in their median house which price is around $859,000.