Facts of Victoria Pendleton:
|Full Name:||Victoria Pendleton|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||Jockey and Cyclist|
|Sibling:||One (Nicola Jane)|
|Mother:||Pauline M. Viney|
Victoria Pendleton is a British jockey and former track cyclist. Victoria Pendleton is also a former Olympic, European, and Commonwealth champion, with two gold medals and one silver in the Olympics, making her one of the most successful Olympians in British history.
Where does Victoria Pendleton live?
Victoria Pendleton is 40 years old. She was born on September 24, 1980, in Stotfold, Bedfordshire, England. Her father’s name is Max Pendleton, and he was a former British National 8 km grass track cycling champion. Her mother’s name is Pauline M. Viney. Victoria is a girl’s name. He grew up with an older sister named Nicola Jane. However, she is of British nationality, and her ethnicity is unknown.
Victoria attended Fernhill School in Letchworth Garden City, according to her educational background. She then obtained a degree in Sport and Exercise Science from Northumbria University in Newcastle upon Tyne.
How much is Victoria Pendleton Net Worth?
Victoria Pendleton’s career as a cyclist and jockey provides her with a living. Her estimated net worth is around $1 million, but her income and salary are still being reviewed. In terms of awards and nominations, Victoria has accomplished a great deal as a sportswoman.
In 2009, she was named a Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE). In addition, she was awarded the Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2013 New Year Honours for her contributions to cycling. She was able to win one gold medal at the Commonwealth Games. She has also won five World Championships.
Is Victoria Pendleton Single or has a Boyfriend?
Victoria Pendleton is currently single after her divorce from Scott Gardner. She had a relationship with Scott in the Olympics around 2008. They married in September 2013 after a long relationship. Unfortunately, their relationship ended in divorce in July 2018. Her ex-husband Scott works as a sports scientist for the British Cycling coaching team, which caused some friction between the two. Scott was even forced to leave the team at one point in their relationship. He was later reappointed, however.
In 2018, she also revealed that she had suffered from severe depression and had considered suicide following her failed Everest expedition and subsequent divorce from her husband.
Scandals of Victoria Pendleton
Last year, there was a rumor about her suicidal attempt. Similarly, she suffers from depression as she prepares to leave Mount Everest. Her relationship with Scott Gardner, a sports scientist with the British Cycling coaching team, caused problems for the couple. People have also criticized her for being romantically involved with two team members.
How Tall is Victoria Pendleton?
Victoria Pendleton has a fantastic personality. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 62 kg. Furthermore, her body measurement is still being reviewed. Similarly, she has brown hair and blue eyes.
Career Line of Victoria Pendleton
- Victoria competed in the British National Track Championship for the first time in 2001. She won three silver medals and one bronze medal, which is unusual.
- She then joined the World Cycling Centre in Aigle, Switzerland, where she trained until 2004.
- Similarly, she finished fourth in the Commonwealth Games in 2002. Then she won the World Cup event in Manchester and finished second overall in the sprint.
- She also won her first gold medal in 2005 at the UCI Track Cycling World Championship. However, her victory made her the third British woman to win the world cycling championship in the last 40 years.
- Later, in 2002, Victoria declared her desire to become a jockey. Then she made her debut in the Betfair Novice Flat Amateur Rider’s Handicap at Rippon.
- She also managed to finish second. She last won the race on March 2, 2016, at Wincanton.
- Similarly, she competed in her dream competition, the ‘Foxhunter Chase,’ at Cheltenham and finished fifth on March 18, 2016.
- Aside from sports, she has also appeared on the cover of FHM in the July 2009 issue. In addition, she was featured in Harper’s Bazaar magazine in 2012. She later became a brand ambassador for Pantene hair care.
- In addition, prior to her retirement in September 2012, she published her autobiography, titled ‘Between the Lines.’
- In March 2015, she announced her intention to become a jockey, with the goal of competing in the Foxhunter Chase at the 2016 Cheltenham Festival.
- Her first competition was in August 2015, when she finished second on Royal Etiquette in the Betfair Novice Flat Amateur Riders’ Handicap at Ripon.
- She also won her first race on March 2, 2016, when she guided 5–4 favorite Pacha Du Polder to victory at Wincanton.
- On March 18, 2016, she fulfilled a lifelong ambition by competing in the 2016 Foxhunter Chase at Cheltenham, finishing fifth and exceeding several pundits’ expectations.
- She called the outcome “probably the greatest achievement of my life.”