Virgie Tovar Wiki
|Real Name||Virgie Tovar|
|Birthday||May 19, 1982|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 2 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||approx. 125 Kg (275 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 55-48-60 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||50 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$2 m (USD)|
Virgie Tovar is an author, activist, and social media figure from the United States. She is well-known for becoming one of the leading specialists and speakers on promoting positive body image. She developed Babecamp, an online course aimed at assisting women in ending their engagement with diet culture.
Height and Weight
She is 5 feet 2 inches tall, or 1.60 meters or 160 centimeters. Her weights approximately 125 kg (275 lbs). She has lovely dark brown eyes and black hair. Her physical dimensions are 55-48-60 inches. She has a 50 C bra cup size.
Biography, Age, and Childhood
On May 19, 1982, she was born. As of 2022 she’s 40 years old. She is of mixed ancestry and has American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She was born in the United States of America. The names of her father and mother are unknown. She also has siblings. Nicolas is her brother’s name. In terms of schooling, she has a good education.
Boyfriend of Virgie Tovar
She is not yet married and does not have a husband. Virgie Tovar is quite private about her personal life and hasn’t divulged anything about her dating life. She frequently avoids questions about her partner. There is also no information about her previous dating life. It is unknown whether she is single or in a relationship due to a lack of transparency around her personal life.
How much is her Net Worth?
Virgie Tovar’s net worth is unknown. She started a weekly web column called Take the Cake. In 2018, she began the hashtag campaign #LoseHateNotWeight. Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million dollars (USD).
Virgie Tovar Facts
- Virgie Tovar is one of the nation’s leading experts and lecturers on fat discrimination and body image.
- She holds a master’s degree in sexuality studies with a focus on the intersections of body size, race, and gender.
- She is the founder of Babecamp, a four-week online course designed to help people who are ready to break up with diet culture, and creator of the hashtag campaign #LoseHateNotWeight.
- Tovar edited the anthology, Hot & Heavy: Fierce Fat Girls on Life, Love and Fashion; and is author of You Have the Right to Remain Fat, which was placed on the American Library Association’s Amelia Bloomer List.
- She is a contributor for ForbesWomen and Bedsider, and was named one of the top fifty most influential feminists by Bitch Magazine.
- She is a recipient of the Poynter Fellowship in Journalism at Yale University. Tovar has been featured in The New York Times and Tech Insider, and on MTV, Al Jazeera, and Yahoo Health. She lives in San Francisco, CA.
You may also like: Sandra Zober