Facts of Wengie
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
Wengie is a well-known YouTuber, vlogger, singer, and voice actor. Wengie has over 14 million subscribers on YouTube and is Australia’s most popular YouTuber.
How old is Wengie?
In the year 2021, Wengie will be 35 years old. In Guangzhou, China, she was born on January 9, 1986. Wendy Ayche is her given name, Wen-Jie is her Chinese name, and Capricorn is her zodiac sign. She grew up in Australia and now divides her time between Sydney, Australia, Los Angeles, California, and Beijing, China. Apart from that, no information is available about her parents or siblings. She could, however, be her parents’ sole child.
Similarly, she is of Australian nationality, but her ethnicity is unknown. However, no information about her educational background is available.
Plastic Surgery of Wengie
Everyone wishes to appear more youthful, beautiful, or to repair the damage done by nature. Wengie, who appears to be in her twenties, underwent the nose and jawline medical procedure. Her nose shape appears to be nasal scaffold, snared tip, and eyes are level little eyelid prior to a medical procedure. Her nose has a sharp upturned tip, a high nasal extension, and large, round eyelids as a result of the plastic medical procedure.
How much is the Net Worth of Wengie?
Wengie’s accomplishments include being named “Best Channel” and “Overall Winner” at the 2017 Australian Online Video Awards for her YouTube channel.
Wengie, a gifted YouTuber, has amassed a fortune. Similarly, her net worth is estimated to be in the $2 million range. She is currently living a luxurious lifestyle as a result of her lucrative source of income.
Who is Wengie Married to?
Wengie is a married woman, according to her marital status. In July 2016, she married Max, her long-term boyfriend. The couple continues to share adorable photos of themselves on social media. However, no divorce is on the horizon. Furthermore, they may have made plans for a future baby.
Furthermore, she has managed to keep a low profile while not being involved in any controversial acts or being the subject of rumors.
What is the Height of Wengie?
Wengie is a lovely lady with a wonderful personality. She is 5 feet 2 inches (1.58 meters) tall and weighs approximately 50 kg (110 lbs). She is 32A-24-32 inches tall. She also has a waist measurement of 24 inches and a hip measurement of 32 inches.
Career Line of Wengie
- In terms of her professional life, she began blogging in 2013 as a hobby and creative outlet. In her YouTube videos, she typically focuses on beauty, fashion, and “Do It Yourself” (DIY) tips.
- She was one of the fastest-growing Youtubers in 2016, with over 4 million subscribers in three years. Similarly, she has spent the majority of 2018 focusing on “Do It Yourself” videos, prank videos, and slime videos.
- On September 9, 2010, Wengie launched her own YouTube channel. On her YouTube channel, she shares Simple Life Hacks, DIYs, Craft Ideas, Fun Experiments, tricks, and pranks.
- She also creates Morning and Night Time Routines, Look Books & Fashion Videos, Hair Tutorials, Diet & Fitness Tips, Skincare Tutorials and Tips, and anything else that can help people improve, motivate, and simplify their lives.
- However, she began posting videos in 2013 and has been doing so ever since.
- Her most recent video, “Make cat ears with your own hair – The Wonderful World of Wengie,” was posted on April 14, 2013, and has received over 534,586 views. She rose to prominence initially through her YouTube channel.
- She followed up with a video titled “Asian Diet Secrets Part 1 Wengie Diet Plan Lose Weight Diet Tips and Nutrition.”
- Wengie, on the other hand, has amassed over 1.2 billion views on her main channel alone, attracting nearly 13 million subscribers. She started a second YouTube channel called “WengieVlogs” in 2013, and it has 1.7 million subscribers and 53 million views.
- Similarly, she renamed her channel “Wendie ft. Wengie” in October 2018. She also has a number of other YouTube channels, such as Wengie’s Life and Wengie Music.
- “PANCAKE ART CHALLENGE WITH COLLINS KEY!” is one of her most-viewed videos on her YouTube channel. Learn How To Make DIY Pancake Emojis!” Almost 55,882,486 people have watched this video. Among her most popular uploads are “GUMMY FOOD VS REAL FOOD SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE!” and “GUMMY FOOD VS REAL FOOD SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE!” THE MOST TOXIC GIANT WORMS! Wengie and Collins Key,” “10 Pranks for Back to School 2017 Using School Supplies!”, and “10 Pranks Using Edible School Supplies!” Back To School Prank Wars!”, “10 Pranks For Back To School! Prank Wars!”, and numerous others. These videos have received millions of views and are well worth watching.
- On July 13, 2017, she released her first single, “Baby Believe Me,” in China. Then, on November 25, 2017, she released another song titled “Oh I Do” on YouTube through the channel Wengie Music Asia.
- Similarly, she released “Cake,” her first English song, as well as “Deja vu,” “Ugly Christmas Sweater,” “Lace Up,” “Mr. Nice Guy,” “Talk Talk,” and “Empire.” She also provided the voice of Blisstina “Bliss” Utonium in the Australian and New Zealand versions of The Powerpuff Girls (2016 TV series): Power of Four, a five-part TV movie, in 2017.