Whitney Cummings is a stand-up comedian, actress, and producer from the United States. White Cummings is well-known for her roles in Whitney, 2 Broke Girls, and writing and producing the revival of Roseanne.
How old is White Cummings?
Whitney was born on September 4, 1982, in Washington, DC, USA. She is currently 38 years old and born under the astrological sign of Virgo. Similarly, she is of mixed ethnicity and American nationality. She is also a devout religion of Christianity. She is the daughter of Patti Cummings, a former public relations director at Neiman Marcus, and Vince Cummings. Her parents divorced when she was 5 years old. She has an older sister, Ashley Cummings, and an older half-brother, Kevin Cummings.
Similarly, she attended St. Andrew’s Episcopal School and graduated in 2000. She later studied acting at Washington, D.C.’s Studio Theater before enrolling at the University of Pennsylvania’s Annenberg School for Communication. She received her magna cum laude from the latter in 2004 with a degree in Communications.
What is White Cummings’s Net Worth?
She has an estimated net worth of $15 million, which she has earned through her professional career. Her annual salary is around $60,000. She was named one of Variety’s Top Ten Comics to Watch in 2007. Aside from that, she is not nominated for her work.
Is White Cummings married ?
Similarly, when it comes to her marital status, she is currently in a relationship. She is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Miles Skinner. Her boyfriend proposed to her on her birthday, September 4th, 2018, in front of her rescue horse, King. They first met on a dating app. I’m hoping they’ll get married soon. She previously dated Peter Berg from 2012 to 2013. In 2014, she was in a relationship with National Football League player Kerry Rhodes.
How tall is White Cummings?
Whitney Cummings is 5 ft 11 inches tall and weighs 60 kg. Similarly, her green eyes and dark brown hair are very attractive. Her shoe size is ten (US). Whitney Cummings has approximately 778k followers on Instagram, approximately 1.27M followers on Twitter, and approximately 168k followers on Facebook. She also has a website, whitneycummings.com.
Career line of White Cummings
- She began her career as an intern at WRC-TV, where she was a multi-media columnist. Whitney Cummings moved to Los Angeles after graduation and auditioned for Punk’d on MTV (2004) and EMR (2006). (2004).
- Whitney Cummings began performing stand-up comedy that year, and in 2007, Variety named Cummings one of ten comics to watch. She soon appeared on Conan O’Brien’s Tonight Show and Carson Daly’s Last Call.
- Whitney Cummings has appeared in several films since 2008, including Grizzly Park (2008), Made of Honor (2008), The Wedding Ringer (2015), The Ridiculous 6 (2015), and Unforgettable (2017). She wrote, directed, and appeared in the 2017 parody film The Female Brain.
- Cummings has appeared in a number of TV shows, including Whitney (2011-2013) and Undateable (2015-2016). She is the creator of 2 Broke Girls, Whitney, and was one of the head authors, an official creator, and the administrator of Roseanne’s restoration.
- She also had a television show, Love You, Mean It, with Whitney Cummings, but it was canceled after 11 episodes. Cummings is an author who also distributes books such as I’m Fine…And Other Lies and Emotional Ninja.
- Whitney Cummings has also released satire specials such as Whitney Cummings: Money Shot (2010), Whitney Cummings: I Love You (2014), I’m Your Girlfriend (2016), and Whitney Cummings: Can I Touch It? (2019).