Olya Lvova is a Russian actress, model, writer, and producer who is currently based in Los Angeles. She is a co-founder of LAVOVA.
Further, Olya will be seen as one of the contestants in the new 2021 season of American Idol. The reality show will be judged by Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, Lionel Richie, and Bobby Jones.
American Idol 2021 is scheduled to premiere on February 14, 2021, on ABC.
Olya is known to make music videos and share them on her YouTube channel. We wish the actress all the best for her new venture.
Quick Facts: Who Is Actress And Model Olya Lvova? Meet American Idol 2021 Contestant On Instagram
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Musician|
|Education||Far Eastern State University|
|Youtube||Olya Lvova OlyasDream|
10 Facts About Olya Lvova
- Olya Lvova was born sometime in 1994 or 1993 and is currently 27 years old of age.
- Further, Olya is active on Instagram. The actress has gained more than 50.6k followers. Also, she can be found on the platform under the id @olyasdream.
- Talking about her romantic relationship, Olya Lvova may be single or dating a boyfriend, but, she has not disclosed any information about the matter.
- Olya received her Master’s degree in Strategic Management from the Far Eastern State University, according to the LinkedIn bio.
- As per our research and knowledge, Olya Lvova is active on Twitter. She also has a business Twitter handle under the username @olyaskinhacks where she shares blogs on skincare.
- The stunning actress and model stand tall at a height of 5 feet 6 inches. Also, she weighs about 52 kg.
- Further, Olya started acting at the age of 9. Before landing in Los Angeles, she worked in Theatre in China for two years.
- Olya’s first debut feature film was Blong Squad where she essayed the role of Jane Bond.
- Apart from acting, Olya also wrote and produced a short film, “PhoenixCatcher84”. Besides, she also plays a musical instrument, Hang Drum, and posts music videos on YouTube.
- Olya is multi-lingual. She is fluent in Russian (her native language), English, and Chinese Mandarin.