Gladys Portugues is a bodybuilder and a professional model. She is also a popular actress.
|Birthday||September 30, 1957|
|Age||63 years Old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Husband||Jean_Claude Van Damme|
Gladys was listed in the top 10 of Ms. Olympia. In fact, she was in the top 10 list of Ms. Olympia twice. She is also a celebrity spouse. As she is known for her marriage to Jean-Claude Van Damme. The couples married twice after getting a divorce at first.
Portugues’s husband Jean is an actor, director, screenwriter. Apart from that, he is also a producer and a fight choreographer.
10 Facts On Gladys Portugues
- Gladys Portugues celebrates her birthday on the 30th of September. She was born in the year 1957 and is 63 years of age in 2020.
- Portugues stands at an average height of about 5 feet and 5 inches. No details on her body measurements and weight is known. But looking at her images, she seems to have a fit and maintained body.
- Gladys’s net worth info is not found. Nor has she shared details on her income amount. But from her lifestyle, we guess, she is rich and has earned huge net worth. Moreover, her husband has a net worth of about $40 million.
- Gladys is a married woman. In fact, she is married twice to the same person. Her husband is Jean-Claude Van Damme. The couples married for the first time in 1987 and divorced in the year 1992. They married the second time in the year 1999.
- Portugues has two children with her husband. Her children are named Kristopher Van Varenberg and Bianca Brigitte VanDamme.
- No details on her family and parents are available on the internet. Nor has she shared about it.
- Born and grown up in Manhattan, she holds the nationality of America.
- Portugues has won the title Ms. Olumpia as a bodybuilder.
- Gladys is mostly recognized as the wife of Jean-Claude.
- Portugues has 28.1k Instagram followers.