Facts of Wil Dasovich
|Full Name:||Wil Dasovich|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||Actor, Vlogger, YouTuber, model|
|Sibling:||one (sister: Haley Lising Dasovich)|
Wil Dasovich is a well-known Filipino-American model, television personality, YouTuber, and vlogger. Wil Dasovich is well-known on YouTube for his vlogs. Furthermore, he has appeared on a number of television shows, most notably ‘Pinoy Big Brother.’
How old is Wil Dasovich?
Wil Lising Dasovich was born on August 26, 1991. He was born and raised outside of San Francisco, California, in the United States. As a result, he was raised in Novato, California, just north of San Francisco. He will be 29 years old in 2020, and he was born under the sign of Virgo.
Furthermore, he was born to a Croatian-Irish merchant mariner father, Steve Dasovich, and a Filipina mother, Charry Dasovich, an interior designer. He also has an older sister named Haley Lising Dasovich, who is a vlogger.
Similarly, he attended California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California, alongside Dylan Efron. He studied business there and was accepted into an entrepreneurial internship program. Similarly, in his third year of college, he started his own residential painting business, which he ran for nearly two years.
Wil explained in August 2017 that he had come for treatment for internal bleeding. It was apparently spread by a parasite. He later revealed that he had stage III colon cancer. However, he completed his final cycle of chemotherapy in early January 2018. In early February 2018, he revealed that he is cancer-free.
How much does Wil Dasovich make?
This successful individual undoubtedly makes a lot of money from his profession. His acting debuts, as well as his social media career, may have helped him earn a decent living. He does, however, have a net worth of around $550K as of August 2020.
Does Wil Dasovich have a Girlfriend?
Wil is not currently in a relationship. As a result, he confirmed on February 14, 2018, that he and Alodia Gosiengfiao had begun a relationship. Alodia is a Filipina model, cosplayer, and singer. Wil frequently includes Alodia in his YouTube videos. He also posts a lot of photos of her with sweet captions. They’re having a great time and have a great bond.
How tall is Wil Dasovich?
Wil has a well-maintained body physique. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 60 kilograms. He has not revealed any other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip ratio, dress size, biceps size, shoe size, and so on. In addition, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He is also a fitness fanatic with a 6-pack body.
Career line of Wil Dasovich
- Dasovich took a three-month trip around Asia after graduating from college in 2013. When he arrived in the Philippines, he decided to stay and learn the local language and culture.
- It came about as a result of his growing fondness for his Filipino ancestors. In the same year, while having lunch at Greenbelt in Makati, he was discovered and offered a job as a commercial model.
- Similarly, over the next two years, he appeared in a number of print and video advertisements. Wil would eventually make his way onto local television.
- After being exposed to showbiz and achieving some success as a host and TV personality, he decided to stay in the Philippines and pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- As a result, he eventually fully committed to YouTube, devoting all of his efforts to content creation.
- And the first video he posted is titled ’10 Hours of Walking in Manila.’ On November 18, 2014, he started his YouTube channel. On the same day, he uploaded his first video to YouTube.
- Wil rose to prominence after videos of him and his father, Steve Dasovich, speaking Swardspeak or “bekinese” went viral.
- Furthermore, he frequently features various aspects of Filipino culture that he discovers while traveling around the country. Wil was named Vlogger of the Year in the ‘Shorty Awards’ on April 15, 2018.
- Dasovich and fellow YouTuber Janina Vela were the two fastest-growing vloggers in the Philippines in 2016.
- He and Vela became brand ambassadors for ‘Jollibee.’ The duo performed together at the 2016 YouTube FanFest in Manila.
- They have created a number of collaborative videos, the majority of which are food reviews and interviews with one another.
- Wil formed the “#VlogSquad” with fellow YouTubers Daniel Marsh and his sister Haley Dasovich. The three have appeared in a number of travel vlogs on their respective YouTube channels.
- They have been brand ambassadors for a variety of well-known companies, including Coca-Cola, Converse, Jollibee, Forever 21, and many others.
- Jako de Leon, a producer and YouTuber (PaperBugTV), is the Vlog Squad’s manager. Over time, he introduced vlogging to many other influencers and TV personalities, including fellow ‘Big Brother’ housemate Baninay Bautista, who was later added to the squad.
- Elvin Mendoza, the VlogSquad’s IT person in charge of all technical tasks and uploading behind-the-scenes videos, is also a member of the team. Dasovich, Haley, and Daniel star in a Coca-Cola international ad campaign.
- Wil was a contestant on the thirteenth season of ‘Pinoy Big Brother’ after a successful third audition. He had previously attempted to enter the show but had failed to make the cut both times.
- During his time in the Big Brother house, he was nominated for every eviction night. However, they were able to survive by completing save challenges or receiving the most text votes.
- And they evicted him after nominating him for the fifth time and receiving the second-lowest text vote total.