Facts of Wilbur Soot
|Full Name:||Wilbur Soot|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, gamer ,instagram star|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
Wilbur Soot is the editor of the group YouTube channel ‘SootHouse.’ Wilbur Soot is a gaming and music YouTuber who is frequently mistaken for British politician William Wilberforce.
How old is Wilbur Soot?
Wilbur Soot was born on September 14, 1996, in England. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He is currently 24 years old. He has not disclosed his educational background or learning activities. At the moment, neither his name nor any information about his parents is available. However, in April 2019, he posted a photo on Instagram of himself with his parents in 1997.
However, he prefers to keep his personal and family life private. In addition, he is a musician, which he promotes on Instagram. Furthermore, he attended a local high school. Wilbur earned a Bachelor’s degree from ‘The University of Oxford.’
Who is Wilbur Soot’s Girlfriend?
Wilbur has not revealed much about his personal life to the media. He hasn’t said anything about his girlfriend or his previous dating history. However, he appears to be reserved when it comes to romance and relationships. He is currently focusing on his career and honing his skills.
How tall is Wilbur Soot?
Wilbur is quite tall, standing at 6 feet. Similarly, he has a matching body weight of around 75 kg. He has a strong and muscular physique. As a result, his chest, waist, and hip measurements are 44-32-36 inches. And his biceps are 14 inches long. Furthermore, he wears a size 9 shoe (UK). In addition, he has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Career line of Wilbur Soot
- Wilbur majored in film editing and worked as an editor for Soothouse, a YouTube channel that featured him and his close friends viewing Reddit memes. He has claimed to have two middle names, neither of which is Arthur, despite what some sources claim.
- Soot didn’t go into much detail when this was mentioned, only that his first name is named after his grandfather, his first middle name is named after his father, and his second middle name is named after his grandfather.
- Wilbur is best known as the creator of the popular YouTube channel Soothouse, where he and seven other people (Charlie, David, Dan, George, Jack, Matt, and Rhianna) mock and react to various aspects of internet culture.
- Carson has also appeared in two videos by Soothouse.
- He is also a dirty crime boy and a dumb bitch, having used golden apples and stolen diamonds from the cops. However, a backfired prank on AntVenom has resulted in a slight decrease in his criminal nature.
- Wilbur is still a sneaky boyo, but he now focuses on playing Minecraft challenges, sometimes with other streamers.
- These are sometimes streamed on Twitch and can be seen edited on his YouTube channel.
- Wilbur now refers to his audience as “The Cums” due to a recent incident in the Wilbur Soot Discord involving a Discord call.
- Wilbur launched the server in April after pleading with Carson on an episode of Soothouse. As a result, he was quickly offered a squat in BeefStew’s melon castle while Beef was away studying.
- Despite never having streamed before, he quickly befriended many people on the server and felt at ease among them. He constructed a series of tall structures on an island east of the Melon Castle.
- He dubbed it his “Dirty Crime Hub” and quickly began pulling pranks on members of the server, specifically AntVenom, CaptainSparklez, Jschlatt, ConnorEatsPants, CallMeCarson, and JimmyHere.
- Because he was close to Jschlatt, he quickly became involved in the Schlattcoin venture and was used as a proxy for Schlatt and Connor to commit crimes on the server, culminating in Wilbur stealing 90 diamonds from the spawn police station.
- Schlatt then went on to assist Wilbur in taking out targets on the server, including Junky Janker, which backfired, resulting in a lawsuit between Wilbur and Schlatt. Wilbur was found guilty and sentenced to death by spleef.
- Wilbur relocated in June 2019, so he was absent from the server for a few months.
- Upon his return, Wilbur’s time on SMPLive was cut short again due to a backfired prank on AntVenom, which caused him to take some time off.
- Wilbur’s work during this time period resulted in Wilbur’s YouTube channel exploding and spawning the genre of Minecraft content centered on the title “Minecraft but…”
- He used to produce videos with Jschlatt, but due to unknown circumstances, he now does them on his own. Wilbur was then invited to join RTGameCrowd on the server.
- RT went on to build a house on Wilbur’s island, where the two have lived ever since.
- He briefly returned to the server to compete in The SMPLive Talent Show, which he won with a performance of his own song, “The Squid Song,” which he wrote when he was 14 years old.
- Furthermore, Wilbur returned to SMPLive to create Whalebur Soot, the whale who shares whale facts in the nether hub. The whale produced completely false facts and became a server staple, pleasing customers such as Pokimane and Ted Nivison.
- Wilbur has stated that he believes season one has run its course and that he is looking forward to season two to reignite his enthusiasm for the SMPLive server.
- Because he had few friends when he was younger, he watched the top 100 rated IMDB films. He has, however, never seen any of the Avengers films. (According to the video “I Finally Escaped Europe”)
- In addition, he was a part of the first SootHouse video, “Bulgarian Real Estate.” It showed him and Soot George mocking websites selling cheap houses in Eastern Europe. It was published in April of this year.