Facts of William Baldwin
|Full Name:||William Baldwin|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession:||Actor, Voice-over artist, Former Model, and Producer|
|Sibling:||Five (Alec, Daniel, Stephen Baldwin ,Elizabeth Keuchler and Jane Sasso)|
|Father:||Alexander Rae Baldwin|
William Baldwin is an actor, former model, and producer. William Baldwin has made significant contributions to the entertainment industry through his voiceover work for characters such as ‘Sarco’ from Back to the Jurassic and ‘Shane’ from ‘Aftermath,’ to name a few. William Baldwin’s TV shows such as ‘Dirty Sexy Money,’ ‘Dream Corp LLC,’ and ‘Insatiable’ quickly became popular. William Baldwin has appeared in major motion pictures such as ‘A Pyromaniac’s Love Story,’ ‘Say Nothing,’ and ‘You Stupid Man.’ He is still in the spotlight and is about to appear in films such as ‘S.O.S. Survive or Sacrifice,’ ‘The Trouble,’ ‘South of Hope Street,’ and ‘Fourth Grade.’
How old is William Baldwin?
William Baldwin’s full name is William Joseph Baldwin. William’s nicknames are ‘Bill’ and ‘Billy.’ He was born on February 21, 1963, and is now 57 years old. Baldwin was born in Massapequa, New York to Carol Newcomb and Alexander Rae Baldwin. He was born in the United States of America. Baldwin’s father His father was a high school history/social studies teacher and football coach, while her mother’s occupation has yet to be revealed.
Baldwin is an American by nationality and of White ethnicity. William, on the other hand, is a Pisces. To learn more about his family, he comes from a Catholic family with Irish and French ancestors. William has a total of five siblings. William is the third eldest son, and his brothers are actors Alec, Daniel, and Stephen Baldwin, collectively known as the ‘Baldwin Brothers.’ His other two sisters are Elizabeth Keuchler and Jane Sasso.
William attended Alfred G. Berner High School and Binghamton University. William has a degree in political science. He wrestled in college and also played football for the team.
How much does William Baldwin earn?
In terms of earnings, Baldwin did modeling in his early days, but acting is now his main source of income. According to online sources, his net worth is one million dollars. In addition, William earns $10,000 per month for his roles in episodes and movies.
Who is William Baldwin’s Wife?
William’s sexual orientation is straight. On September 9, 1995, he married Chynna Phillips, a pop singer. In addition, the couple has three children. They have two daughters, Jameson Baldwin and Brooke Baldwin, and one son, Vance Baldwin.
William was romantically involved with Jennifer Grey. Things did not work out between the couple after three years of dating, and they separated. William is currently enjoying a happy life with his family.
How tall is William Baldwin?
William is a successful actor who stands 6 feet 2 inches tall. Similarly, he currently weighs 78 kg. His dress size is 6 US, and his shoe size is 10 US. His body measurements, however, are not recorded. William has Dark Brown hair and eyes.
Career line of William Baldwin
- Initially, William Baldwin worked as a Calvin Klein fashion model. During his modeling days, he was noticed by many celebrities, and thus began his career in the entertainment industry. William made his TV debut in 1989 with the film ‘The Preppie Murder.’
- He played the role of ‘Robert Chambers.’ In the same year, he appeared in the TV movie ‘Born on the Fourth of July’ as ‘U.S. Marine – Vietnam.’
- In the 1990s, William Baldwin was offered long and important roles in his films. He appeared in a number of films, including ‘Internal Affairs’ (1990), ‘Flatliners’ (1990), ‘Backdraft’ (1991), ‘Three of Hearts’ (1993), and ‘Sliver’ (1993).
- The audience praised William’s performances in ‘Sliver’ as ‘Zeke Hawkins’ and ‘Backdraft’ as ‘Brian McCaffrey.’ William Baldwin played the role of ‘Paul Guell’ in the 1996 film ‘Curdled.’
- He played Garet in the comedy film, ‘A Pyromaniac’s Love Story.’ He played the same role in the action crime drama ‘Fair Game,’ which was popular with the audience but received negative reviews from critics.
- In 1998, he played the uncredited role of ‘Constance Bulworth’s Lover (uncredited)’ in Bulworth. Similarly, William He was seen as Paul Guell in ‘Curdled,’ Brian in ‘Shattered Image,’ Steve Baker in ‘Virus,’ and Tom Martinez in ‘Brotherhood of Murder.’
- In addition, in 2001, he played Billy Brennan. During the same year, he appeared in two other films, ‘One-Eyed King’ and ‘Say Nothing.’
- In 2002, William appeared in two films: “Say Nothing” and “You Stupid Man.” He played the role of ‘Julian’ in the former and ‘Brady’ in the latter.
- Then he appeared in films such as ‘You Stupid Man,’ ‘R.U.S./H.,’ ‘Red Rover,’ ‘E.D.N.Y.,’ and ‘Art Heist’ (2004). Similarly, in 2005, he played Ivan in the critically acclaimed film ‘The Squid and the Whale,’ alongside Owen Kline, Jeff Daniels, and Laura Linney.
- He also appeared in films such as ‘Lenexa, 1 Mile,’ and ‘Park’ that same year. Baldwin had a busy year the following year.
- He played ‘Johny 13’ in the television series ‘Danny Phantom,’ which aired from 2004 to 2007. At the same time, Baldwin appeared in films such as ‘A Plumm Summer,’ ‘American Fork,’ and ‘Noise,’ to name a few.
- His second break came in 2007, when he was cast as ‘Senator Patrick Darling’ in the drama TV series ‘Dirty Sexy Money.’
- In 2008, William was seen in a supporting role in the hit comedy ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall,’ before landing the role of Gordon Flint in the TV series ‘Parenthood’ (2010).
- In the hit sitcom ‘Gossip Girls,’ he played William van der Woodsen in eleven episodes. Similarly, Baldwin appeared in ‘The Craigslist Killer’ (2011), ’30 Rock’ (2012), ‘Men at Work’ (2012), and ‘Hawaii Five-0’ (2011–2012).
- Dan’s role in the TV movie “Be My Valentine” was well received by his viewers in 2013. William appeared in both videos in the same year. In ‘Sexy Evil Genius,’ he played ‘Bert Mayfaire,’ and in ‘Stranger Within,’ he played ‘Robert.’ Similarly, he appeared as William ‘Wild Bill’ in the TV series Copper.
- In 2014, William appeared as ‘Oliver Clausten’ in the television series ‘Forever.’
- In 2015, William was offered the recurring role of Dane on “Hot in Cleveland.” Later, he appeared in minor roles in ‘Christmas Tree’ and ‘Lead with Your Heart.’
- The following year, ‘Jackson Everett’ was one of the most popular roles on ‘Hit the Floor.’ Similarly, Baldwin appeared in the video ‘The Lost Day’ as ‘Mr.Rose.’
- In the year 2017, William Baldwin returned to the big screen for the second time. To name a few, he played ‘Haskell’ in ‘The Broken Key,’ ‘Mystery Man’ in ‘Maximum Impact,’ and ‘Mr. Walters’ in ‘Minutes to Midnight.’ Similarly, William portrayed ‘Elwood’ in the television series ‘MacGyvr,’ which aired until 2019.
- William’s 2018 was a busy and productive year. Baldwin appeared in films such as ‘Abigail Falls,’ ‘Minutes to Midnight,’ ‘1st Born,’ and ‘Cut Off,’ to name a few. ‘Dream Corp LLC’ and ‘Insatiable’ are TV series. William made an appearance as a guest star.
- In the former, he played “Dad,” while in the latter, he played “Gordy Greer.” Similarly, Baldwin wowed his audience as David Ryker in the Amazon action horror film ‘The Purge.’
- The TV series was created by James DeMonaco and starred other actors such as Gabriel Chavarria, Hannah Emily Anderson, and Jessica Garza.
- William’s performance as John West in the TV series “Northern Rescue” was admirable. Baldwin also played “Theo” in the mini-series “Too Old to Die, Young.” Elvis, his short film, was as well received as his feature film, ‘You Are Here.’
- In 2020, he played ‘Mario’ in the film ‘2 Graves in the Desert.’ William’s upcoming projects include the films ‘Church People,’ ‘S.O.S. Survive or Sacrifice,’ and ‘The Trouble.’ In the near future, we will see William on the big screen as ‘Daniel’ in the film ‘South of Hope Street.’ Similarly, his film ‘Fourth Grade’ is set to hit theaters soon.
- In the television series ‘Danny Phantom,’ William played the character ‘Johny 13’. Similarly, the sound of ‘Sarco’ from Back to the Jurassic belonged to William. Baldwin provided the voice of ‘Shane’ in the 2014 film ‘Aftermath.’
- Aside from acting, William is also a producer. In 2008, he co-produced the film ‘LymeLife.’ After seven years, William was the executive producer of ‘Lead with Your Heart,’ ‘Cut Off,’ and ‘While You Were Dating.’ Similarly, he has recently produced 10 episodes of ‘Northern Rescue.’
Awards of William Baldwin
William Baldwin has won a number of awards up to this point. William received the ‘Governor’s Award’ at the ‘Cape May NJ State Film Festival’. For ‘The Squid and the Whale,’ he won ‘Best Ensemble Performance’ at the 2005 Gotham Awards. Baldwin has won awards in the category of ‘Best Actor’ at a variety of award functions, including the ‘AltFF Alternative Film Festival,’ ‘Prisma AEC,’ and ‘Top Short Films,’ to name a few.