Facts of William Ragsdale
|Full Name:||William Ragsdale|
|Birthday:||nineteenth of January, 1961|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Profession:||a veteran entertainer|
|Sibling:||Elizabeth Ragsdale and Gail Ragsdale|
William Ragsdale is a veteran entertainer best known for his role as Herman Streams in the television series Herman’s Head (1991-1994). His career skyrocketed after appearing in the television series Grosse Pointe as Burglarize Fields and Sibling’s Guardian as Watchman Waide. In addition, he received attention from Alarm Night as the young saint.
Early Life of William Ragsdale
William Ragsdale was born in 1961 in El Dorado, Arkansas, United States. Robert celebrates his birthday on the nineteenth of January and is a Capricorn. He has a place in American identity and white nationality. He grew up alongside two sisters, Elizabeth Ragsdale and Gail Ragsdale. He graduated from the Hendrix School in Arkansas. He then attended the Show Studio London’s American School in Berkeley.
William was born into the Ragsdale family and was of white nationality. When it comes to his family, he hasn’t revealed anything about them. Regardless, he was raised with two sisters, Elizabeth Ragsdale and Gail Ragsdale. Elizabeth, one of his sisters, works as an overseer at the Arkansas Poultry Plant, and Gail is a venture specialist.
Net Worth of William Ragsdale
William’s net worth is valued at $1 million beginning in 2020.
William Ragsdale’s Married Life
William is a happily married man. He has made his wedding vows to Andrea Ragsdale, his significant other. They married on August 25, 1999, after dating for a brief period of time.
In addition, William and Andrea have invited three children. For the time being, William and his wife are living happily with their children.
William Ragsdale’s Height and Weight
William Ragsdale stands 5 feet 7 inches tall, but his weight is unknown. He has a dark hair color and bruised eyes.
William Ragsdale’s Career Line
- After seeing The Wizard of Oz, William discovered his passion for acting and began working in a venue at the age of 11.
- At the age of 18, he realized his dream by playing Bill Ragsdale in the spine-chilling film Shouts of a Colder Time of Year Night in 1961.
- He even got some attention from the films Dismay Night and Trepidation Night Section 2.
- William appeared in the 1989 television film Wally and the Valentines. Finally, he began getting parts in television shows and films like Most Favored Lethal Sins, American Pie, Control Your Excitement, and Large Momma’s Home 2. In 2007, he was cast in the television series Edgy Housewives.
- Not only that, but William’s work can also be seen in Rudimentary (2016), Madam Secretary (2018), and When We Dance the Music Kicks the Can (2019).