Facts of Wilson Bethel
|Full Name:||Wilson Bethel|
|Net Worth:||$4 Million|
Wilson Bethel is an American performer. Further, he known for his show on Hart of Dixie and as Ryder Callahan on the CBS daytime dramatization The Young and the Restless. Other than he developed to praise in 2008 from an HBO channel’s miniseries Generation Kill.
Where was Wilson Bethel born?
He was born in Hillsboro, New Hampshire, USA, on February 24, 1984. Wilson was born to artist Steve Bethel and novelist Joyce Maynard. He is an American citizen, but his ethnicity is a blend of Ashkenazi Jewish, English, and Welsh descent. His academic credentials have not been made public.
He was raised with his eight siblings, two of whom were biologically related to him: Audrey Bethel and Charles Bethel. Taj Estey-Bethel, his half-brother from his father’s second marriage, and Ray, Kris, and Kari Kasilowski Mansfield are his step-siblings.
How much is Wilson Bethel’s Net Worth?
He is estimated to have a net worth of $4 million, which he has earned through his professional career.
Does Wilson Bethel have a wife?
Wilson Bethel is a single man at the moment. Because of his single status and lack of a girlfriend in his life, he is even suspected of being gay, but these suspicions can be easily dispelled by evidence of his past affair.
He previously dated Hassie Harrison, a stunning Hollywood actress. On June 3, 2013, he even gushed about his love life in an interview with Cosmopolitan Wilson. He revealed that his dream celebrity was his girlfriend. Wilson’s relationship with Hassie ended before he could marry her and call her his wife, and he has been single since then.
After that, Hassie began dating ‘One Tree Hill’ alum Austin Nichols, and they even attended Oceana’s 11th Annual SeaChange Summer Party on July 21, 2018, in Laguna Beach, California.
Career Line of Wilson Bethel
- Wilson Bethel is an American actor best known for his roles on Hart of Dixie and as Ryder Callahan on The Young and the Restless, both of which aired on CBS.
- Wilson Bethel’s television career began with minor roles on shows such as NCIS, Cold Case, and JAGS.
- Later, he landed a major role as an Army Special Operations Soldier in 1968 Tunnel Rats, a Vietnam war film.
- Wilson rose to prominence after appearing in the HBO channel miniseries Generation Kill in 2008.
- He also appeared in the 2011 films Stealing Summers, Wyatt Earp’s Revenge, and Inherent Vice.
- He is also well-known for his roles in television shows such as The O.C., JAG, Cold Case, Hart of Dixie, The Young and the Restless, and many others.
- From 2017 to 2018, he was a regular cast member on the Netflix series Daredevil.
- Furthermore, he narrated the audiobook edition of Bethel’s mother, Joyce Maynard’s novel Labor Day.
- Wilson considers the fact that he did not get the role of Captain America to be the most difficult moment of his career.
- He was filled with hope and excitement when he learned that Chris Evans had also auditioned for the role.
- Chris, who has far more acting credits and experience, was given the part, but Wilson was unfazed.
- He received the Premio Jurado Oficial in the category of Best Actor for ‘Inside the Box’ in 2014 and was nominated for the Festival Award in the category of Best Actor in a Short Film for ‘Inside the Box’ in 2014.
How tall is Wilson Bethel?
Wilson Bethel stands 6 feet tall and weighs 80 pounds. He has brown hair and hazel eyes.