Facts of Wowhadiya
|Profession:||Tiktok star, Instagram star, Youtuber, Social media personality|
Wowhadiya is an American social media influencer. Wowhadiya is best known as a TikTok star. Furthermore, she is well-known on other social media platforms.
How old is Wowhadiya?
Her real name is Hadiya, and she was born on November 26, 2000. She was born in Manchester, Connecticut, USA. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius, and she is 20 years old. She also moved to Texas when she was 16 years old. Wowhadiya was raised by her mother, Marshareen, and grandmother, Rose.
She also has five sisters and three brothers, the names of whom are unknown. Wowhadiya graduated from Saginaw High School. She worked at a pretzel stand, a Chipotle, and the Altitude trampoline park.
What is the Net Worth of Wowhadiya?
Throughout her career, this gifted individual will undoubtedly earn a certain amount of money. Her actual annual income, however, remains unknown to the public because she has not disclosed it.
Is Wowhadiya single?
Hadiya is possibly single at the moment. She has not yet revealed her dating history to the public. She may have dated someone previously, but she has never spoken about it. Furthermore, she has kept her love life private. There have been no updates on her love life. However, it is only a matter of time before we see her with someone specific. She is currently focusing on her career.
How tall is Wowhadiya?
She is a beautiful and stunning woman. Hadiya is of average height and weight, which complements her very well. Her height, weight, and other body measurements have yet to be revealed. She does, however, have a beautiful and curvy body figure. She also has hazel eyes and curly brown hair. She has a lovely and endearing personality.
Career line of Wowhadiya
- Wowhadiya is a TikTok star who vlogs and asks her 850,000 followers questions in the comments. She has also amassed over 37 million hearts on the app. She is well-known for her face tracking and ad-libs on the app.
- Furthermore, in April of 2019, she released her first TikTok video, titled “I’m bored.” In the video, she asks repeatedly, “Is this TikTok?”
- As a result, she had nearly 750 posted videos by the time she reached 15 million likes. In 2019, she founded the TikTok group ‘The University of Diversity.’ It is a TikTok group that is working together to celebrate diversity.
- The house began accepting applications in December and will officially open in March 2020. Her ‘Wow Hadiya’ YouTube channel was launched on May 10, 2014.
- Furthermore, the comedy, transition, and other types of videos helped the group gain over 500K followers.
- Furthermore, in November 2019, she used the song “Back Up” by Dej Loaf featuring Big Sean in one of her TikTok videos. She is also well-known for her Instagram account ‘@wowhadiya.’ There, she has over 36K followers.
- Similarly, her TikTok account has over 904.4K followers and over 39.2 million likes. Some of her recent TikTok videos include ‘@tiktokjuicewrld you’re a genius,’ ‘Really amazing show and probably the closest to being realistic, down to the slang, y’all should watch it?’, ‘Y’all really be annoyed with the side face that much??’, ‘0:11 – W.A.P by Cardi B. Ft Meg the Stallion??’, and many more.