Facts of Xzibit
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Profession:||Rapper, actor, songwriter, television host, and radio personality|
Xzibit (“Exhibit”) is a Hip Hop rapper, record producer, and singer-songwriter from the United States. He has recorded for a number of well-known labels, including EMI, Sony BMG, Columbia, and Extreme. He has released seven studio albums to date, with the release of his new studio album “King Maker” yet to be announced. He believes in forging one’s own path rather than relying on others.
Early Life of Xzibit
On September 18, 1974, in Detroit, Michigan, the United States, Alvin Nathaniel Joiner was born as Alvin Nathaniel Joiner. He was raised with four siblings. When his mother died when he was nine years old, he moved in with his father. He lived with his father in Albuquerque, New Mexico, until he was 17. When he was that age, he got into trouble and moved to California to live with his sister. His parents’ and siblings’ names are unknown because he has provided very little information about them.
What is the Net Worth of Xzibit?
Though his exact income is unknown, he has amassed a sizable fortune through his various projects to date, and his net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Xzibit’s Personal Life of Xzibit
There isn’t much information available about Xzibit’s previous relationships. Tremaine Joiner, his previous relationship’s son, was born on June 8, 1995. In 2014, he married his current wife, Krista. Xavier and Gatlyn were the couple’s two children. The former was born prematurely and died eleven days later as a result. Xzibit adores his children and dedicated a song called “The Foundation” from his debut studio album “At the Speed of Life” to Tremaine.
Height and weight’s Xzibit
Xzibit is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 94 kilograms. He is a little heavier than average.
Xzibit’s Career Line
- On October 15, 1996, he released his debut studio album “At the Speed of Life.”
- The album was a critical and commercial success, peaking at number 74 on the Billboard 200. He has eight studio albums to his credit, including one that has yet to be released.
- He has appeared in 19 films and 6 concert films as of February 2020. In addition, he has appeared in 11 television shows and has even hosted a few of them. He has managed to engage his audience in one way or another.
- He was involved in a tax evasion case in 2010.
- He owed the IRS $900,000 in back taxes.
- He had even attempted to file for bankruptcy twice, in July 2009 and January 2010, but both times his appeals were denied. As of now, he has been exonerated.