Facts of Yoo Seung-ho
|Full Name:||Yoo Seung-ho|
Yoo Seung-ho is a well-known South Korean actor. Yoo Seung-ho has been involved in the entertainment industry since he was an age. He is well-known for his roles in several hit TV dramas, including ‘I’m Not a Robot,’ ‘Strange Hero,’ and ‘The Emperor: Owner of the Mask,’ among others.
Yoo Seung-ho’s Early Life
Yoo Seung-ho was born on August 17, 1993, and is now 27 years old. He was born in Incheon, South Korea, and his zodiac sign is Leo. His name is written in Korean as and Hanja. Yoo Seung-ho has an older sibling. Seung-ho later claimed that his family had been impoverished.
Yoo Seung-ho graduated from Baekshin High School in February 2012. He chose to pursue/concentrate on his acting career rather than continue his education for a college degree.
Who is Yoo Seung-ho Girlfriend?
On March 5, 2013, Yoo Seung-ho enlisted in the army for his mandatory military service. The actor reportedly became an instructor there, training new recruits. Seung-ho completed his mandatory enlistment and was discharged on December 4, 2014.
There is no information available about actor Yoo Seung-past ho’s and present relationship statuses or love affairs. He has not shared any information, nor has he shared any social media posts that might hint at his affairs. He keeps his personal life away from the prying eyes of the public and media.
Body Measurements of Yoo Seung-ho
Yoo Seung-ho is 6’1″ tall and weighs around 77 kgs (144 lbs). Aside from that, no information about his other body measurements is available.
Yoo Seung-ho’s Career Line
- Yoo Seung-ho is a professional actor. He has been in the entertainment industry since 1999. Seung-ho began at the age of six. He is a well-known South Korean actor who rose to prominence as a child actor. In the year 2002, he appeared in the film The Way Home. Since then, Seung-ho has appeared in numerous TV shows and films as a child and teenager.
- After completing his two-year mandatory military service, he starred in the legal drama Remember and the historical film Joseon Magician in 2015. The following year, in 2016, the actor starred in Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River. In 2017, Seung-ho also starred in the historical drama The Emperor: Owner of the Mask and the romance comedy series I’m Not a Robot. The following year, in 2018, he starred in SBS’s high school drama, My Strange Hero.
- Yoo Seung-ho is pictured in a still-cut from the TV drama ‘Strange Hero,’ alongside actress Jo Bo-ah. Twitter
- Yoo Seung-ho made his entertainment debut in 1999 with a cellphone commercial. This was made possible after the young actor’s mother submitted a photo of her son to an ad agency. The following year, Seung-ho began his career as a child actor. He first appeared in the TV drama Daddy Fish.
- Soon after, Seung-ho rose to prominence in his debut film, The Way Home. Seung-ho portrayed a spoiled city kid who learns to appreciate country life after being forced to spend the summer with his deaf-mute grandmother. Following the success of this film, Seung-ho was affectionately dubbed “Nation’s Little Brother.”
- Yoo Seung-ho then starred in the 2006 animal film Hearty Paws. This film is about a boy and his beloved dog. In 2008, he also appeared in the film Unforgettable. This project is about a group of children from a remote island who go on a field trip to a candy factory in Seoul in the 1970s.
- In the year 2005, Yoo Seung-ho continued his acting career by appearing in TV shows such as Magic Warriors Mir & Gaon. This is a children’s adventure series. The actor expanded his filmography by playing the younger counterparts of male protagonists in TV dramas such as General Yi Sun-sin in Immortal Admiral Yi Sun-sin in 2004; King Seongjong in The King and I in 2007, and Gwanggaeto the Great in The Legend in 2007.
- Seung-ho also took part in the “I Love Asia Project” in 2008 to help the victims of the Sichuan earthquake. The following year, Yoo Seung-ho appeared in the action film City of Fathers and the thriller film 4th Period Mystery. In the period drama Queen Seondeok, the young actor also played Kim Chunchu.
- The prominent actor was cast in one of the major roles in the 2010 film Master of Study while still in his teens. It is a Korean film adaptation of the Japanese manga Dragon Zakura. In Flames of Desire, the young actor played a more mature role. His character for this project was the second-generation son of a wealthy chaebol family who is uninterested in family succession battles and marries at the age of 21.
- The same year, Seung-ho performed a duet with singer/actress IU. The title of this song is Believe in Love. They worked together on the charity program “Love Request.” Similarly, the lyrics of the song were inspired by Yoo Seung-diary, ho’s which he kept while visiting war orphans in Sri Lankan slums.
- Seung-ho began swordplay and martial arts training in 2011. It was for his role as an assassin in Warrior Baek Dong-soo. It is a period action drama based on Lee Jae-manhwa. heon’s Seung-ho also provided the voice of Greenie, Leafie’s adopted son, in Leafie, a Hen Into the Wild. In the thriller Blind, Seung-ho co-starred with Kim Ha-neul.
- Seung-ho debuted as a male lead in Operation Proposal in 2012. It is a Korean remake of the Japanese drama Proposal Daisakusen. Following that, he appeared as the Jade Emperor, ruler of the heavens, in the fantasy-period drama Arang and the Magistrate. Following this, Seung-ho starred in the melodrama Missing You. He portrayed a cold man with a vengeful heart hidden behind a seemingly gentle smile.
- Yoo Seung-ho is known in the press as “Little So Ji-sub.” It is due to the young actor’s resemblance to the said actor. Seung-ho and Park Shin-hye co-starred in the music video for So Ji-single sub’s Eraser in 2013. This was Seung-second ho’s time promoting So Ji-musical sub’s endeavors. The first was Lonely Life in 2008.
- Following this, Seung-first ho’s photo book, Travel Letter, Spring Snow, And…, was released. Bori’s final project before her death on April 9, 2013, was this photobook.
- Seung-first ho’s project after his military service was his appearance in the music video for Naul’s You From the Same Time in 2015. In the TV adaptation of the webtoon Imaginary Cat, the young actor played an obstinate webcomic writer raising a cat.
- Yoo Seung-ho then appeared in the Joseon-era romance film The Magician. For this project, he plays a circus magician who falls in love with a princess. He then starred in SBS’s legal thriller series Remember as a lawyer with hyperthymesia who defends his father on death row.
- Yoo Seung-ho appeared in the historical comedy film Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River in 2016. In this film, he played the title character, Kim Seon-dal. The Emperor: Owner of the Mask, a historical melodrama, starred the actor in 2017. Seung-ho also appeared in the romantic comedy I’m Not a Robot.
- The actor also appeared in the high school drama My Strange Hero in 2018. Then, in 2020, Seung-ho starred in the mystery thriller Memorist as a detective in the police force with the ability to read people’s memories. On May 22, 2020, the young actor decided to appear as a male protagonist in the romantic revenge fantasy Superstar Miss Lee.