|Real Name||Dominic Richard Harrison|
|Birthday||August 5, 1997|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Weight||68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Stats||42-32-35 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 million|
Yungblud is a singer and guitarist from the United States. Yungblud, his debut EP, was published on January 19, 2018, and 21st Century Liability, his debut album, was released on July 6, 2018. He also debuted an explosive video for his highly anticipated new tune “Strawberry Lipstick.” Keep an eye on the bio!
Bio, Age, and Family of Yungblud
He was born in Doncaster, England, on August 5, 1997. As of now, he is a 25-year-old man. Leo is his zodiac sign. He is of mixed heritage and possesses British nationality. Dominic Richard Harrison is his given name. Samantha Harrison is his mother, and Justin Harrison is his father. He also has siblings. Jemima Harrison and Isabella Harrison are his younger sisters. Before starting his music career, he studied at Arts Educational Schools in London and starred in “Emmerdale” and “The Lodge.”
Height and Weight
He has a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. His weight is about 68 kg (149 lbs)t. His bodily measurements are 42-32-35 inches long, 32-32-35 inches wide, and 32-32-35 inches tall. He has brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Halsey, a singer, is his girlfriend. She’s a bisexual woman. She has spoken out against biphobia several times. Furthermore, months after initially being seen together, Halsey and Yungblud announced their romance in February.
How much is Yungblud’s Net Worth?
He began creating songs when he was 16 years old. Harrison’s debut single, “King Charles,” was released in 2017. He composed the song “Tin Pan Boy” for the 13 Reasons Why album. His net worth is reported to be in the $1 millions . His main source of income is singing.
Facts on Yungblud
- He can play guitar, piano, drums, and tambourine.
- He was put on Ritalin at an early age, but his mother asked for him to be taken off because it took away his personality.
- Also, he has an immense fan following under his social media platforms.
- He has million of followers under his instagram account.
- Harrison was diagnosed with ADHD at a young age.
- In February 2020, he spoke to the Evening Standard and admitted that he had attempted suicide twice after going through a series of positive and negative events in his career.
You may also like: Ashley Frangipane