Facts of Zach Kornfeld
|Full Name:||Zachary Kornfeld|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession:||Youtube star, Businessman, Video Creator|
|Sibling:||One (sister Stephi)|
Zach Kornfeld is a well-known social media personality in the United States. Zach Kornfeld is a YouTube sensation, a businessman, a video creator, a screenwriter, a video producer, and an actor. He is well-known for co-creating the YouTube channel “The Try Guys” with his friends Keith Habersberger, Ned Fulmer, and Eugene Lee Yang.
How old is Zach Kornfeld?
Zach Kornfeld was born on July 26, 1990, and he is now 30 years old. He is from Scarsdale, New York, and his family is Jewish. Zach’s parents are Adam and Margo Kornfeld. He also has a sister named Stephi. Similarly, his full name is Zachary Andrew “Zach” Kornfeld.
Zach is Jewish, but he does not keep kosher and did not have a bar mitzvah. He did, however, select the Hebrew name Rakdan (Hebrew: ), which means “dancer.” Zach earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Emerson College.
Zach also has a smiley face tattoo on his buttock and was diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis in his late 20s. Then, in 2019, he underwent hair restoration to combat male pattern alopecia. It was a combination of surgery and microblading. Despite his love of cats, Zach has a dog named Bowie.
Is Zach Kornfeld dating someone?
Maggie Bustamante is Zach Kornfeld’s relationship. On December 12, 2018, they made their love affair public. Zach announced on this day that he had been in a romantic relationship with Maggie for nearly three years.
Maggie Bustamante is a health and wellness advocate who goes by the Instagram handle @magsbustamante. The lovers frequently feature each other on their respective social media accounts. Furthermore, Zach has maintained a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize his professional and personal life.
What is Zach Kornfeld Net Worth?
Moving on, Zach Kornfeld is estimated to have a net worth of around $2 million. He earns the majority of his money from his YouTube videos with the other Try Guys. Zach also earns money through his personal/independent projects, such as the Tea shop.
How tall is Zach Kornfeld?
Zach Kornfeld stands 5 feet 7 inches (1.75 meters) tall and weighs approximately 130 pounds (59 kilograms). Aside from that, there is no information about his chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Zach also has blue eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Zach Kornfeld
- Zach Kornfeld is a Los Angeles-based social media personality. He works as a video producer and actor for BuzzFeed, and he is a member of the BuzzFeed video comedy group “The Try Guys.” Zach specializes in comedy and short-form viral videos.
- Furthermore, “The Try Guys” is one of Buzzfeed Motion Pictures’ most popular series. This series, which specializes in fun and short-form viral videos, has over 3.2 million subscribers and over 77 million views on YouTube. Zach joined Buzzfeed in 2014 and has been involved in video development since then.
- Similarly, Zach began making short films and editing videos with legos and stuffed animals at the age of ten. It all started when he received the LEGO Movie Maker as a child. In addition, he appeared on Saturday Night Live in an episode hosted by Elijah Wood. It was the episode that aired on December 13, 2003.
- Zach also worked as an intern at The Weinstein Company and as a production assistant on the dance film Step Up 3D. Zach and Andrew Ilnyckyj both worked for BuzzFeed as video producers.
- Zach has participated in the Try Guy series, where he has swum with sharks in virtual reality, simulated childbirth pains, and participated in other unusual experiments.
- On May 13, 2020, he announced his intention to start his own tea business for less than $500. This process is being documented in a six-part series on the Try Guys YouTube channel. Keith Habersberger, Ned Fulmer, and Eugene Lee Yang are the other members of Try Guys.
- Guys Try Ladies’ Underwear for the First Time was the first video on this channel. In just a few months, this video went viral, garnering millions of views. Although the squad’s decision to make this video was unusual, they received overwhelmingly positive feedback.
- As a result, they felt compelled to create more videos of this nature. As a result, the group came up with even more amusing and strange content. The majority of the videos they made became huge hits, which inspired them even more.
- Some of their most popular videos include The Try Guys Try Labor Pain Simulation, The Try Guys Try Wedding Dresses, and The Try Guys Wear Boob Weights For A Day. Zach and his team continued their journey of creating and publishing videos, and they quickly gained international attention.
- Furthermore, Zach is the youngest of the Try Guys. Zach also has a book called The Try Guide: The Hidden Power of F***ing Up, which was released by the group on April 2, 2019.
- Squad Wars, their show, debuted on YouTube Red in 2017. On June 16, 2018, all of The Try Guys left Buzzfeed. and established their own independent production company, 2nd Try LLC, acquiring all rights to the Try Guys brand.
- However, Zach and his team maintain some ties to Buzzfeed. The guys promise their audience “a brand-spankin’ new array of digital shows, feature films, live tours, and much more” with their new company.
- Zach Kornfeld and his team have received a lot of attention, including appearances in magazines like Today. Their most popular video, The Try Guys Try 14 Hours Of Labor Pain Simulation, which has over 13 million views, has catapulted them to new heights.
- Today, their channel has over 7.3 million subscribers, and the number is growing by the day. Every Wednesday and Saturday, new episodes of The Try Guys are released.