Facts of Zachary Valentine
|Full Name:||Zachary Valentine|
|Profession:||TikTok Star, YouTuber|
Zachary Valentine is a well-known TikTok star. Zachary Valentine is also well-known on YouTube and other social media platforms.
How old is Zachary Valentine?
Zachary Valentine was born on August 21, 2000, in Downey, California, USA. He will be 20 years old in 2020. He is of American nationality and was born under the sign of Leo. Patrick Ramirez is his brother, and he adores him. People adore him because of his sweet personality. However, he has not revealed any information about his childhood, parents, or educational background.
How much is Zachary Valentine’s Net Worth?
He has not received any other awards or nominations. However, he has won the hearts of his subscribers and followers with his sweet videos on his TikTok account and YouTube channel. In addition, his fan base has been steadily growing. He makes a decent living from his TikTok account, YouTube channel, and Instagram account. His true net worth and salary, however, have yet to be revealed.
Is Zachary Valentine in a relationship?
Zachary is single and not in a relationship. There is also no information about his previous relationships, ex-girlfriends, or engagements. He is currently focusing on his career and spending more time honing his skills on the TikTok and YouTube platforms.
Career line of Zachary Valentine
- Zachary was diagnosed with Down syndrome and made educational videos about it on TikTok. His brother, Patrick Ramirez, has been his video and account collaborator. He and his brother have an incredible bond, as evidenced by their videos.
- Zachary is known for his viral dance videos and comedic content. His sweet and innocent demeanor has also won the hearts of thousands of his admirers. On July 29, 2019, he made his first Instagram post.
- He has even uploaded many of his childhood photos to his Instagram account. On October 2, 2019, he uploaded his first TikTok video, which featured the sound of Choices(Yup)-E-40. The video’s caption reads, “Down Syndrome Awareness Month!??.”
- His most popular video has 34.3 million views and is captioned, ‘Behind the scene! Are you ready for the results?’ He used the sound of Young Thug – Relationship (feat. Future) – oouumanii . Similarly, his second most popular video has 28 million views and is titled ‘Cups of truth.’
- Similarly, his other popular videos have 25.8 million, 17.7 million, 14.5 million, and 13.6 million views, respectively.
- The videos are titled ‘Pizza test?,’ ‘Inseparable?,’ ‘It’s a brother thing?,’ and ‘The results from behind the scenes?,’ respectively. In November of 2019, he also shared a Duet with fellow TikTok star Charli D’Amelio via his account.
- On November 18, 2019, he started his YouTube channel (Zachary Valentine). On January 2, 2020, he uploaded it to his YouTube channel for the first time. The video is titled ‘OUR FIRST TIME BAKING HOLIDAY COOKIES TOGETHER.’ The video is titled ‘RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR 2020 |
- DOWN SYNDROME.’ The video was published on January 15, 2020. Similarly, he shared some of his older videos on January 27, 2020, February 10, 2020, and February 21, 2020.
- He titled the videos ‘OH BABY! IT’S THE BABY FOOD CHALLENGE,’ ‘OH BABY! IT’S THE BABY FOOD CHALLENGE,’ and ‘PROM KING | NIGHT TO SHINE,’ respectively.