Facts of Zay Hilfiger
|Full Name:||Zay Hilfiger|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
Zay Hilfiger is a well-known American dancer, singer, and social media content creator. Zay Hilfiger’s self-titled channel, ‘Zay Hilfiger,’ has over 1.46 million subscribers. Similarly, he is the popular singer of the viral song ‘Juju On That Beat,’ which features Zayion McCall.
How old is Zay Hilfiger?
Zay Hilfiger was born on November 15, 2000, and is currently 20 years old. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. Similarly, Zay was born in Detroit, Michigan, and is an American citizen. Similarly, when it comes to his ethnicity and religion, Zay belongs to the African American ethnic group and practices Christianity. As a social media personality, he is reserved and private about his personal life. Similarly, there is no information about his siblings or parents in the media.
Similarly, Zay has been a dancer since he was a child. Similarly, his parents are very supportive and have encouraged him to pursue his dream of becoming a dancer. Furthermore, when it comes to his educational background, Zay is a college graduate. However, there is no information about the educational institute in which he is enrolled.
How much does Zay Hilfiger earn?
When it comes to his net worth and earnings, Zay is a YouTuber, singer, and dancer. Similarly, he has amassed a sizable fortune throughout his career. Similarly, he has a net worth of around $2 million.
Is Zay Hilfiger dating someone?
Zay is straight and in a relationship. According to various online sources, Zay is dating Instagram star Ajasia Velez. They began dating in 2017 and are currently in a loving relationship.
How tall is Zay Hilfiger?
Similarly, Zay is of average height and has a slim build. Similarly, he stands 5 feet 5 inches (65 inches) tall and weighs around 50 kg. However, his exact body measurements are not yet available. Similarly, he has dark skin, black eyes, and dark brown hair.
Career line of Zay Hilfiger
- In terms of his professional life, Zay is a YouTube content creator, singer, and dancer. Similarly, he began dancing at the age of six, as an avid dancer. Similarly, Zay began free-flowing dance steps and posted his unique dance steps on various social media handles, in addition to uploading comedy skits and raps to the channel.
- Furthermore, his career took a turn when he met local film producer Timothy McCall. Similarly, his son James, also known as Zayion, is a songwriter and rapper. Similarly, after meeting Zay, Timothy introduced Zay to Zayion in Summer 2016.
- Similarly, this meeting resulted in a collaboration song between Zay and Zayion, and they created the viral song ‘Juju on That Beat.’ This song was initially released on Zayion’s YouTube channel on July 8, 2016 as one of the tracks from his mixtape ‘Why So Serious?’ Similarly, Zay posted the ‘ZAY HILFIGERRR & ZAYION MCCALL – JUJU ON THAT BEAT (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)’ video on November 2nd, 2016, and it has 441 million views.
- Similarly, this song became a freestyle attempt over the beat of ‘Knuck If You Buck,’ the first single from hip-hop/crunk group Crime Mob’s eponymous debut album.
- Following this, their song gained traction after a video of members of the dance group ‘Fresh the Clowns’ dancing to the song went viral on social media. Similarly, the American record label ‘Atlantic Records’ took this song for official distribution, and it peaked at the fifth spot on the ‘Billboard Hot 100.’ Similarly, this song rose to third place on the ‘US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs’ chart.
- This song was also posted on the duo’s YouTube channel ‘The ZayNetwork’ on November 5, 2016. Similarly, this video won the ‘Kids Choice Awards’ for ‘Favorite Music Video.’ Similarly, the prestigious ‘Recording Industry Association of America’ awarded this song a Double Platinum certification.
- Similarly, Zay Hilfiger began his YouTube journey on November 1st, 2016 and currently has 1.46 million subscribers on his self-titled channel ‘Zay Hilfiger.’ Furthermore, his earliest video is the viral song ‘Juju On That Beat.’
- Aside from that, he also uploads other dance videos to his YouTube channel. His other early videos include ‘ZAYHILFIGER – ROLL PLAY (OFFICIAL AUDIO),’ ‘MIGOS-SLIDE ON EM (OFFICIAL DANCE VIDEO),’ ‘21 SAVAGE – X (OFFICIAL DANCE VIDEO),’ and ‘21 SAVAGE – SAVAGE MODE (OFFICIAL DANCE VIDEO).