Facts of Zoey Deutch
|Full Name:||Zoey Deutch|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Profession:||Actress and producer|
American entertainer and extremist, Zoey Deutch has amassed goliath thankfulness for her surprising work in films like Everybody Wants Some!!, Why Him?, Beautiful Creatures, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Zoey Deutch’s motion pictures and TV arrangement have made her an effectively developing entertainer in the Hollywood field. Zoey Deutch Vampire Academy’s part as Rosemarie “Rose” Hathaway has been profoundly valued.
Who are Zoey Deutch’s Parents?
Zoey Deutch is an American actress who was born on November 10, 1994, in Los Angeles, California. Her mother is actress Lea Thompson, and her father is film director Howard Deutch. She is the younger sister of Madelyn Deutch, who is also an actress. Zoey was raised in a Jewish family and had a “bat mitzvah.” (Hebrew for “Daughter of Commandment”).
She grew up in Los Angeles and attended Oakwood School. Later, she attended Los Angeles County High School, where she majored in theater.
How much is Zoey Deutch Net Worth?
Zoey’s net worth is $3 million, and she earns a good salary.
Who is Zoey Deutch’s boyfriend?
This stunning actress is currently dating Avan Jogia, an actor. She previously dated Danila Kozlovsky, with whom she co-starred in the film Vampire Academy. It was rumored that he had an affair with Josh Hutcherson, but the affair was never confirmed. Zoey and Avan Jogia have been dating since September 2011. They have been seen kissing in public on several occasions.
They appear to have good chemistry, despite the fact that they have been together for almost five years. Several websites feature photos of this seductive actress in a bikini. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, and she is of white ethnicity. Her nationality is undeniably American. She enjoys dancing and has studied hip-hop, tap, ballet, and modern dance, among others.
Career Line of Zoey Deutch
- In 2010, she began her acting career by starring in the Disney Channel series The Suite Life on Deck.
- Later, in 2011-2012, she played Juliet Martin, a 17-year-old girl, on The CW’s Ringer.
- In 2011, she also appeared in the episode “One Last Score” of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) series.
- Zoey also appeared in “The Amazing Spider-Man” in a minor role as a gossip girl in the bathroom who is harassed by the lizard.
- Her scene was cut in the theater, but it is available on DVD.
- She appeared in the episode “The Girl in the Blue Mask” of Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior.
- She was also in Marc Cherry’s film “Hallelujah.”
- She has also acted in the film “Mayor Cupcake” alongside her mother, Lea Thompson, and sister, Madelyn Deutch.
- In 2013, she played a supporting role in “Beautiful Creatures,” a fantasy, romance, and drama film.
- In January of 2014, she was cast opposite Tyson Ritter in the film “Midnight Rider,” a Gregg Allman biopic.
- She co-stars in Richard Linklater’s film “Everybody Wants Some,” which is about a group of college students who are living free and dealing with the responsibilities of adulthood. The film was released by Paramount in April of 2016.
- Deutch has been cast in the upcoming film “Why Him,” which will premiere on December 25th. Zoey will also appear in Danny Strong’s film “Rebel in the Rye.” The story is based on true events.
- She co-stars in the film “Vincent N Roxxy” alongside Emile Hirsch, Zoe Kravitz, and Emory Cohen.
- In addition, she starred opposite Robert De Niro in the comedy “Dirty Grandpa.”
- Zoey is involved in a number of charities. Corazon De Vida Orphanage, The Alzheimer’s Association, and Race To Erase MS are just a few examples.
How Tall is Zoey Deutch?
She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall, has a slim build, and weighs approximately 53 kilograms (117 pounds).